Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tisho1001

Sep 13, 2021
Bulgaria
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's finally time to be able to teleport when you spectate. There's that option on even the smallest minecraft servers on Bedrock and Java edition.
This will also make website camping reports a lot more easier, because you can just click on the camper's name and you'll be right to him, and not searching him arround minutes until you find him.

Here is an image of Galaxite teleporting system.
Screenshot (20).png

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
There actually is a way to teleport on java, I’m not sure about bedrock since I don’t play that. You can teleport by clicking 1 and then 1 again on your keyboard and then the players appear in your inventory and if you click the numbers a name will appear of a player who’s alive and if you click the same number you’ll teleport to that person.. most people don’t know that because it’s not obvious so maybe you could make a suggestion to add something where it’s clear that you can teleport

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
There actually is a way to teleport on java, I’m not sure about bedrock since I don’t play that. You can teleport by clicking 1 and then 1 again on your keyboard and then the players appear in your inventory and if you click the numbers a name will appear of a player who’s alive and if you click the same number you’ll teleport to that person.. most people don’t know that because it’s not obvious so maybe you could make a suggestion to add something where it’s clear that you can teleport
Maybe you could also add a command for teleporting, not using your hotbar, I think sometimes tge hotbar is a bit hard to navigate and takes a while whereas /teleport or /spectate playername would be much faster

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Tisho1001,

Thank you for your suggestion! I've got some good and sad news for you. I'll start with the good news. We're already planning on adding a teleporting feature, which is great. But.. it was already suggested by another member on the forums (planned suggestion), which means that I'm going to lock your suggestion as duplicating threads is against our forums rules, which can all be found here.

Thank you for your suggestion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom