Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You may not like it, however other players do.

Perhaps give us a reason on why you dislike these maps? Builders use a lot of time and effort to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flaxic

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Mushrooms is good and treehouse is fine, Teaparty i lag on it So i Dont play it much cause i get 10-20fps normally i get 60-100

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @SlayerShawn TAG

The builders have for all this maps done a lot of work. I think that they dont appreciate If you say that it sucks. What friendlier is. I dont like the maps: Trees, mushrooms And teaparty, because ....

I dont like only Trees. Mushroos is one of My Favorite maps on Eggwars, because There is an emerald generator And There is chimney And the most people dont know this. You can via above in this chimney And than you wait at Good moment And take their egg.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
You may not like it, however other players do.

Perhaps give us a reason on why you dislike these map? Builders use a lot of time and effort to do this.
Exactly, just because you don't like it doesn't mean they'll take them down. Builders does a lot of work building these maps. It's not easy. Play the other maps if you don't like the maps.
I personally don't like the map Medieval that much, which means I don't wanna play it too much, although it's pretty good to play it sometimes.

Reactions: RayzMC

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
These 3 maps are really nice and fun to play on, I don't see any problems with it. Can you provide us a reason why you don't like the maps?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Tea party , mushrooms and treehouse are some of the best egg wars maps in my opinion

Also give a reason , people need a reason to do things, nobody follows words blindly

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
That maps were awsome, I miss teaparty celebration that was a really fun map to play in! Perhaps you can explain why you want them back, I am very curious about! ;)

D

Deleted member 204478

Please at least give a valid reason why we should do this.
Also, be more specific, as it took me a few seconds to actually understand the main idea of this thread.
As a counterpoint, these are maps with a lot of people to have a very long, fun game for people, if you don't like it, don't play the map. ;)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
To be honest, they're the large maps. So if having too many players is a trouble, I suggest you play something a little less populated. Under 24 players should be good. These maps are specially designed for having large player counts.

Reactions: Flaxic

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
...SO?

I mean, its kind of hard to see why these maps would get decreased.
Mainly because you didnt provide a reason why.
Also, just because YOU dont like them doesnt mean the community does.
From what i know,
Tea Party is love
Tea Party is life
That maps were awsome, I miss teaparty celebration that was a really fun map to play in!
teaparty Was the best map there was
Tea party , mushrooms and treehouse are some of the best egg wars maps in my opinion
These 3 maps are really nice and fun to play on
I like the maps,
i like the map teaparty con eggwars :D
I like mushroom, treehouse and tea party. I can't see anything wrong with them (except I sometimes lag on tea party)

Everyone that i have seen reply to this thread likes those maps, so why should they be removed if the majority of the community likes them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom