Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Right now in the map Teacups, you can place blocks on the entrance to the iron generator behind the Eggwars. Keep in mind throughout the map there are plenty of spaces like this, I'm just using the iron generator as an example. Below is just an example, but what if one of your teammates placed obsidian when you didn't have a pick, let alone an enemy. You would be stuck there breaking 2 blocks of obsidian for a very long time. What I suggest is either that you aren't aloud to place blocks round there or have an exit on the top, such as having a ladder to an opening. (this has not been done to me, but I know it has to other people)

Suggestion.png

Last edited:
Reactions: wolffhartog

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested once before, but I don't know what the outcome of that suggestion was. I mean, team trolling is a punishable offence, but making it not possible to build there would solve this problem.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
It will not solve the problem as there are the same entrances for gold. diamond and other iron generator in this map. which are far away from the shop villager.

A

A pigeon

Teaparty. Not teacups.

It gets worse. Teammates can stand on the obby and you'll never be able to break it.

Reactions: SavFun

martijn van dis

Jan 3, 2016
I had this problem a few times before where people are just building me in in the iron gen and i can't get out. I think this would solve the problem

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
It will not solve the problem as there are the same entrances for gold. diamond and other iron generator in this map. which are far away from the shop villager.
So do it for all of them then?

Good suggestion. Would like this to be changed. It's very annoying.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Right now in the map Teacups, you can place blocks on the entrance to the iron generator behind the Eggwars. Keep in mind throughout the map there are plenty of spaces like this, I'm just using the iron generator as an example. Below is just an example, but what if one of your teammates placed obsidian when you didn't have a pick, let alone an enemy. You would be stuck there breaking 2 blocks of obsidian for a very long time. What I suggest is either that you aren't aloud to place blocks round there or have an exit on the top, such as having a ladder to an opening. (this has not been done to me, but I know it has to other people)

View attachment 137934
Man I remember when this guy did it to me I got so salty then I spleefed him hahaha lol jk he died

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No, because sometimes I use obsidian to trap myself and my opponent inside the room so he can not escape so -1 from me.
Firstly did you just assume this hypothetical player's gender? And secondly when do you even use obby
It is just fine to break, assuming they aren't standing on it for anything except this
If they made impossible to place obby on your island in the spot than I like it but in other spots no

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom