Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
On the map teaparty, down the bottom at mid, I am assuming it's supposed to mimick a cloud, but the pvp is horrendous at the bottom, I keep getting stuck when chasing my target and sometimes I am trapped with a teammate.

We really need to improve the bottom of the mid on teaparty.

Reactions: 6views_

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
On the map teaparty, down the bottom at mid, I am assuming it's supposed to mimick a cloud, but the pvp is horrendous at the bottom, I keep getting stuck when chasing my target and sometimes I am trapped with a teammate.

That's the point... Basically, the entire bottom is supposed to be a strategy oriented PVP area...

Reactions: chickenprism

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
A cloud shouldn't be flat and/or straight, have you ever seen a flat and straight cloud? I haven't. Clouds should be with bumps and holes, they shouldn't be flat and/or straight. It's like a teaparty in the sky and the table stands on a cloud, it's very legit.

Reactions: chickenprism

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
A cloud shouldn't be flat and/or straight, have you ever seen a flat and straight cloud? I haven't. Clouds should be with bumps and holes, they shouldn't be flat and/or straight. It's like a teaparty in the sky and the table stands on a cloud, it's very legit.
It also causes a crap ton of lag that drops me to 17 FPS from my normal 130. Does it really matter?

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜

If you think that that was bad then you won't believe how it was back in the day. There were cobwebs too ;) I like how it is right now since it requires other skills like trapping :P

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Once i clutch E-Pearled on to the bottom of the map, thank god it landed.

BUT i enderpearled into a spot that was impossible to get out of...
I forced my friend to give me an e-pearl so i could get out.

But i actually like the bottom.
If you dont like it then dont go down there.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Once i clutch E-Pearled on to the bottom of the map, thank god it landed.

BUT i enderpearled into a spot that was impossible to get out of...
I forced my friend to give me an e-pearl so i could get out.

But i actually like the bottom.
If you dont like it then dont go down there.
Yeah, but sometimes you have to go down there, or are knocked down there, for example, chasing your last person in the bottom.
Oh yeah absolutely. Clouds aren't flat at all, but maybe some a couple of holes could just be filled. It's not the bumps, it's the holes that annoy me.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's better than Steampunk TBH... It's been there for a long time and it's really a good area for PvP and new strategies. I can understand how it's annoying but sometimes it saves your life too, so yeah... Maybe... Maybe not...

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In OP, being down in the cloud is an amazing way to fight someone. If you knock them into a hole, then jump down, you can easily shrewd through their armor and kill them. I prefer fighting diwn there than on top of mid.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
In OP, being down in the cloud is an amazing way to fight someone. If you knock them into a hole, then jump down, you can easily shrewd through their armor and kill them. I prefer fighting diwn there than on top of mid.
YES! You can shred their armor so fast, if they're a less competent PvPer. Also, you can Punch-Bow some hackers off the map, too!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
In my opinion tea party is the worst map ( no offense to @Mac ) but its not the cloud thats the issue, for me the map is way to big (it takes forever to get anywhere) its way to crowded (making it very easy to lose the player your chasing) and theres to few generators compared to the team size ( if i remember right theres 1 of each gen per island which at the beginning if the match is a nightmare)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
In my opinion tea party is the worst map ( no offense to @Mac ) but its not the cloud thats the issue, for me the map is way to big (it takes forever to get anywhere) its way to crowded (making it very easy to lose the player your chasing) and theres to few generators compared to the team size ( if i remember right theres 1 of each gen per island which at the beginning if the match is a nightmare)
They did add another iron gen, and I think the size is great. It means you can actually go somewhere without being attacked by someone you're ignoring at the time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom