Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mrelite_

May 17, 2021
On Java edition, whenever you play teams of any gamemode, you don't have the ability to choose the amount of teams you want to have. This can drive other players and drove me away for a while from the server. Like, what if I'm feeling eggwars trios, but get stuck in a 9v9? It's really annoying. So allow us to be able to choose the amount of teammates we want. I get that its a way for cc to get people to buy ranks, but there are other many ways than... this.

Last edited:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Actually, you can choose the amount of teams but you need to have at least iron rank. Having iron rank or above gives you the option to select which map you want to play on and each map has it's own amount of teams. Imo, this is cleaver of Cubecraft because it entices people to buy a rank. I suggest you buy it if you want to be able to select the map because it’s unlikely that feature will ever be given to stone ranks. You can see all perks that the different ranks get and buy them here.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
On Java edition, whenever you play teams of any gamemode, you don't have the ability to choose the amount of teams you want to have. This can drive other players and drove me away for a while from the server. Like, what if I'm feeling eggwars trios, but get stuck in a 9v9? It's really annoying. So allow us to be able to choose the amount of teammates we want.
Yes you can buy a rank or can try find new games to /leave and rejoin

mrelite_

May 17, 2021
Actually, you can choose the amount of teams but you need to have at least iron rank. Having iron rank or above gives you the option to select which map you want to play on and each map has it's own amount of teams. Imo, this is cleaver of Cubecraft because it entices people to buy a rank. I suggest you buy it if you want to be able to select the map because it’s unlikely that feature will ever be given to stone ranks. You can see all perks that the different ranks get and buy them here.
i see. i didnt know that. thanks

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom