Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuanTaun

Apr 18, 2017
USA
I wanted to make a suggestion about teams, many times i find that teams end up uneven, such as a game i had yesterday where the teams ended up (not exact), 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 1. I think that teams should be set to be even!
Thank you for reviewing,
~Karma

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I kind of like being on a team alone somtimes to make the game nore interesting but most players proabably don't like that. The random team assigner shoukd probably be a bit more balanced xD

Reactions: MalakMos

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You mean That the teams are unbalanced? Well, I do say a No to This, because If you play with friends and the teams are unbalanced you might be returned to a random team without your friends.

QuanTaun

Apr 18, 2017
USA
Sometimes players who dont pick a team end up alone even when there is an open team with soem players. This happens a lot in survival games with multiple players ending up solo when they could be on teams.
You mean That the teams are unbalanced? Well, I do say a No to This, because If you play with friends and the teams are unbalanced you might be returned to a random team without your friends.
I mean something like Grilled Ramen said, if there are open spots, instead of having 2 on pink and 1 on purple, the game would switch them to pink

Reactions: Power Ranger

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Well, I get your point. It can be very annoying if you're on your own against teams with 2/3/4 players. It would be nice if players who haven't selected a team just join a team with other players. Sometimes I see three teams consisting of one person. This is a bit weird and annoying for those people.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This is a smart idea, but if CubeCraft wanted to make fair teams, they would of already done it. I personally like it because
1. If you are in a party and you want to do a 2v1 that could be fun
2. Doing it solo in team mode can test your skills, also very fun
3. It makes the game more challenging
If they made fair teams, all of this would go away. I get where you are coming from and I like the idea! They have this in mini-games! Though with big games like eggwars and skywars, a LOT of people would get mad. Personally I would too.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I personnaly dont like this.
I like the callenge of having no teammates a little bit into the game.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I wanted to make a suggestion about teams, many times i find that teams end up uneven, such as a game i had yesterday where the teams ended up (not exact), 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 1. I think that teams should be set to be even!
Thank you for reviewing,
~Karma
I think you mean eggwars, skywars?

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This is just due to the amount of players that joined that game. If the game was full, the teams would be divided equally,

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom