teams that understand your language

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CnubIsNub, Feb 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CnubIsNub

CnubIsNub Member

So don't you absolutely LOVE it when you join a game and someone in your team at the start says "nl"
    Yes, annoying, right.

My suggestion is next to your name when you join a team, it also says what languages you understand. This is so you can join a team that understands your language and it would make the whole "team red English" thing a lot easier because people can see that.

Such as ENG for English etc.

so my name would say

Kguy00 (ENG)

2. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

xMegaCoolx
    Obsidian
    Than you can't choose a random team anymore. :/ -1 sorry

Diogo likes this.
  3. Guitarcool30

Guitarcool30 Guest

IKR, it would be so awesome to have something like that. Usually i join an empty team and say in chat " Team X english please, easy communication". It still would be awesome to have the language next to our names!

4. Felipea2

Felipea2 Member

wow, I would love this! Its so hard to find a team full of people that talk english or spanish for me...
    Also, its quite hard to write in english and spanish my messages in case some of them understand just 1 of those 2 languages... I waste like 1 minute writing my messages in 2 languages :(

5. xMisterSkittles

xMisterSkittles Member

I Speak Always English... whats the problem?

6. Roebahn

Roebahn Member

I can see the benefits of this. But it would kinda create independent groups on cube... If you really want to be in a team with people speaking English. Just say it in chat. And people will get really mad at each other for joining their team without them speaking the same language. So -0,5 from me.

7. Diogo

Diogo Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Diogo
    Sr. Mod
    Agree!

8. hgbf

hgbf Member

hgbf
    Diamond
    For me (and probably everyone else that doesn't speak dutch or spanish) it's really annoying to be in a team that only speaks one of those languages, so I will give this +0,5