Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Total voters

RapidGP7

May 26, 2020
My Suggestion for today is teams of 3 for all team games like Skywars and Eggwars! I would love this to be added because sometimes players have a party but don’t want the extra teammate. I’ve been on the discord and people have agreed with me that the extra teammate can be annoying. I think that Everyone would love to see this added. Hope you guys agree thank you!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Well, teams of 3 already exists in these games. However, if you are in a party with another person, you should probably go to teams of 2, and not of 3. Also, I agree with the thing that the extra teammate can be quite annoying sometimes.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
This has been suggested many times. I’d still like to see it and don’t think this has been suggested in the past 3 weeks. Please add a poll so people can vote!

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I agree that having a teammate that is nog in your party van be anoying. But there are already 5 diffrent skywars modes so in my opinion that is enough. Just try to get a party with 4 players when playing to4

RapidGP7

May 26, 2020
I agree that having a teammate that is nog in your party van be anoying. But there are already 5 diffrent skywars modes so in my opinion that is enough. Just try to get a party with 4 players when playing to4
Calm down I don’t have that much friends *cry*

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Top Bottom