• I dont play FFA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's way better playing FFA with the squad ! Better leave it the way it is right now !
I think you should be allowed to team in FFA, as there are no rules stating you shouldn't as far as I know. But I do understand having like 5 or 6 players gang on you can be annoying sometimes xD.

Reactions: Starry

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Yes there are a few teamers in FFA but like foxy011 has said there aren't any rules that state that you can't team. Yes it is annoying when you have a gang of them coming at you xD but I'm not sure if anything can be done about it, people are gonna team because its allowed unfortunately.

XGamer771

Jul 28, 2017
Cube craft is cool but it has the stupidest ffa in the world THERES NO ELSE FFA WITH TEAM ALLOWED

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
OMG i found so Many teamers on ffa its not allowed its called

f r e e f o r a l l
That mean team isnt allowed

Check my YouTube Chanell HERE
Feel free to start a conversation with ME
NOTE:I DONT SAY CUBECRAFT IS BAD OR HAS BAD STAFF I LOVE :cube_light:

UserName: XGamer7
Can you friend me? Sure but im full with friends

Level: Dont kill me i dont remember
Favourite GAMES:EggWars, SkyWars,
Idk how many times i said this

ITS FFA FREE FOR ALL. Teaming is allowed because as the name suggests ITS FREE FOR ALL.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
People can team if they want, most of the people team and it's no reason to make it banable?

annahia

Sep 19, 2017
Free for all should be you can help each other out but whilst not actully teamed as in follow each other and 2v1 constantly. As i have been on FFA since the start like 3 or 4 years ago i have seen phases of 2 teams of 20 people and this really does just ruin the game.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Free for all should be you can help each other out but whilst not actully teamed as in follow each other and 2v1 constantly. As i have been on FFA since the start like 3 or 4 years ago i have seen phases of 2 teams of 20 people and this really does just ruin the game.

5. No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which have been posted within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Please do not revive the thread that is older than 2 weeks, as this is against the rules.
You can read the forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

U

Unipotato

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Reactions: Ghoste
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom