Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLukeT

Member
Aug 8, 2020
4
7
4
20
in Skywars and Eggwars, sometimes i struggle to find my teammate when im dead. When he's hiding from an enemy or just the other side of the map, it's hard to find them sometimes. It would be cool if you added a gadget that allows you to teleport to you teammate so you can watch them win you the game!
 

ReMD0G

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
571
708
99
I don’t want to make another paragraph. Do I have to! To Tell U Why
 

ImLukeT

Member
Aug 8, 2020
4
7
4
20
Hey!

First of all, I recommend you to add a poll.

About the suggetion, as @D0GG0B0Y32 said, that would be considered something unfair. Imagine you're on a fight and then a player magically appears in front of you. I'm sorry, but I'm not agree with this.

Thank you anyway. :heart:
but you would be in spectator mode seeing as your dead
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

ReMD0G

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
571
708
99
Though CubeCraft would have to turn off Chat if you are dead just like lifeboat network
 

ReMD0G

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
571
708
99
I JUST SAID I DID NOT READ DEAD. So It Would Not Be Unfair. just a misunderstanding from me.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom