Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see your teammates health?

• Please!!!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ehh... not really.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

STBminer

Jun 13, 2016
America
This is mostly directed towards Eggwars, but could work for other games like Skywars. I think it would be really helpful if you could see your teammates health by hitting tab. A few other servers have it and it is really helpful so I could know when I need to help my teammate. This could be helpful for when your teammate is in a fight and they don't have time to type help. A posted this a few months ago, but not that many people saw it. Thanks for reading this and please vote!!!
merzing.png

Attachments

• merzing.png
    merzing.png
    30 KB · Views: 98

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice idea, I only would love to see this if you can see it from your teammates ONLY, if you can see it from other players you can just clean that guy, because you know that he is low. :/ Andd maybe download the 5ZigMod or LabyMod if you really want to see it. :)

STBminer

Jun 13, 2016
America
Nice idea, I only would love to see this if you can see it from your teammates ONLY, if you can see it from other players you can just clean that guy, because you know that he is low. :/ Andd maybe download the 5ZigMod or LabyMod if you really want to see it. :)
Yeah, I just want it so you can see it for your teammates!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think the labymod is a good idea, since reports that contain the labymod get denied immediately.

Reactions: ciwa
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom