Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
Can someone lock this, cause its gonna get worse with irrelevent comments saying "rude, offensive" thats just how i am. Bull, is not a swearing word.

Last edited by a moderator:

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Can someone lock this, cause its gonna get worse with irrelevent comments saying "rude, offensive" thats just how i am. Bull shit, is not a swearing word.
Don't mean to brag, but that post is more irrelevant:
1) I've already asked for a lock.
2) Talking trash about those comments is rude, not our comments.
Please keep this on topic. :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Can someone lock this, cause its gonna get worse with irrelevent comments saying "rude, offensive" thats just how i am. Bull shit, is not a swearing word.
That is a swear word.

Let's get back on topic, I don't think that teaming will be against the rules in the near future, mainly because of how difficult and ridiculous it would be to keep track of and ban each player that is in a team, too many negatives overcome the positives with this suggestion.

Reactions: PartyBlaze

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Please stop swearing.
If teaming is really that big of a deal then I have the ultimate strategy for you. All you have to do is spam projectiles, camping on your island and waiting for them to bridge before shooting them off; they can hardly complain that you're camping if they have twice the firepower as you. Alternatively you could just make your own team? Get one other player and team with them and you'll have fair odds against the other teams.

Reactions: PartyBlaze
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom