Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Christamyboat

May 1, 2016
A place in California.
twitter.com
I'm not 100% Sure on how i feel about this, and i'm wondering if i'm the only one that feels this way about teamers in solo. when i go in to fight people even with friends in a solo game, the friend and i don't team however we run into many solo skywars teamers and it's a bit shocking to both of us. Even without going in with friends I still come across many wanting to cross team when most servers ban for teaming in solo, this one does not. Yes it gives the server the old "Unique" definition. However it's quite annoying wanting to fight players one on one in a game of 16+ people i see it as a disadvantage to those who just come in for skywars solo i seriously think that it should have some form of punishment and i do believe that teamers should go to the team side of the board otherwise it kills skywars a bit for a lot of us who don't feel like going into team skywars.

please note that i love playing skywars, solo and team and this is not a hate post towards it. just a suggestion that solo should be SOLO and not team.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Well, instead of making a thread about this, you can easy think about a straegy to kill them.
And I know it is annoying to fight against a team of 2 or 3, but if they going to make it punishable, we losing much players. Also people ~I don't know how~ adore to team on Solo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom