Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

therevenant12

Jun 1, 2021
Hey I was going to ask if let's say the entire 4 people in a game is in my party and we are friends, we are talking in a voice chat, If everyone in a game is in the same party and we do little vs's/minigames between us like 2 v 2 (Everyone in the game is in the same party and friends) and we team against each other (Keep in mind everyone in the game is in the party,friends, and okay with this) would this be okay? Would we get banned for teaming? We never did this and Im just asking to confirm whether it is okay or not.

Gamemode - Skywars Chaos

All 4 players - in my party and friends

2 v 2

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Teaming is allowed as long as everyone in the game is ok with it. So yes, you can team with your friends if there are no other players alive. You won't get banned! :)

I hope this answered your question :)

therevenant12

Jun 1, 2021
Hi!

Teaming is allowed as long as everyone in the game is ok with it. So yes, you can team with your friends if there are no other players alive. You won't get banned! :)

I hope this answered your question :)
Thanks, this includes the bedrock server too right, just to clarify- we won't get banned if all 4 players in the game is okay with it and in my party

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom