• No thank you!

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
:cube_light: Hellooooooooo Cubecrafters! :cube_light:

Today i'm introducing a new idea.
I don't really know how to name it xD, i'll say: 'Selected Team Update for team skywars'!
So it's just a very little addition, when you join a team in team skywars it will
turn into something like this:
oaIMBWk.jpg

Also the team selected would say:
You are currently in this team!
90c0de25fd7379abab0071daae02dc6d.png

I hope this will be added soon because i think it's very handy!
Also i don't really see why this would be a problem if this
would be added ;).

-Lenny :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, I like this idea, because you can better see in wich team you are. I hope that it becomes added. You have made Good pictures And we see What you mean, Thx for this suggestion

Reactions: YaDasLenny
H

Hidalgo

Sounds like a good idea to be honest, Although It may be a bit exaggerated that it will change the colour and the name of your team as it also will be showed in the chat when you join a team. So, changing the colour of the team you've joined seems like a small but good additon to me, and as Bob_the_Giraffe already said; This should be added to all game modes on the server.

Great suggestion!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like This idea! It would be very handly. And Maybe, If they add That, add as in the future, That it would show which team is full. +1 from me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom