Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Hello, today I want to discuss about a team system in FFA PvP.

My friend and I play a bunch of FFA PvP and I was wondering if there could be a team system.
Whenever him and I are playing and attacking another team, we always accidentally hit each other.
I was wondering if we can add a /team [user] command to where we can't hit each other.
The person who receives the request will have an option to either Accept or Deny.

This way, when there is a big fight, you will not be able to hurt your teammate.

I don't know how this is going to be possible, through coding and other things, but hopefully this will be looked upon.

(Note: I don't know if teaming is allowed in FFA OP PvP, but my friend and I do it. If it is against the rules, we still stop immediately.)

Last edited:

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I don't think teaming is allowed because it is (Free For All),but it isn't something people can stop it would be cool if they added that in though!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't think teaming is allowed because it is (Free For All),but it isn't something people can stop it would be cool if they added that in though!
Teaming is allowed

My friend and I play a bunch of FFA PvP and I was wondering if there could be a team system.
Whenever him and I are playing and attacking another team, we always accidentally hit each other.
I was wondering if we can add a /team [user] command to where we can't hit each other.
The person who receives the request will have an option to either Accept or Deny.

This way, when there is a big fight, you will not be able to hurt your teammate.

I don't know how this is going to be possible, through coding and other things, but hopefully this will be looked upon.

(Note: I don't know if teaming is allowed in FFA OP PvP, but my friend and I do it. If it is against the rules, we still stop immediately.)
Yes pls!

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Ohh yess, this would be an incredibly useful and amazing command! +1, Cubecraft please listen this guy and add it.. plz
Teaming is allowed

Yes pls!

Thank you guys for all the positive support! It is a pain sometimes when you accidentally kill your friend. Hopefully they will add this.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
This seems kind of over powered. Because someone can team with another extremely beast person in PvP, so it would be a team of only Beast pvpers and that will be unfair to the other players

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Yea and people can make massive teams of like 5 where nobody is able to kill them which is super OP.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Its bad enough that teaming is allowed but I wouldnt add something to encourage it.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Yea and people can make massive teams of like 5 where nobody is able to kill them which is super OP.

You ever play FFA? There is always at least 1 group of people larger than 5 that have teamed up.
I don't think it should be added though, it would make it very difficult playing and a lot of people may just not bother with it, just aim better.

D

Deleted member 96982

see this is the point
if theres a team pvp mode
I'M IN
but in ffa it sux , you have like a 5 vs 1 fight and when you just want to fight you come against more people
thats why in ffa i Always encourage people to MASS attack teamers whenever i find them cause than they have a 10 vs 5 fight to get how frikin unfair it is
so A team mode is a Great idea but in ffa would , piss 100's of people off

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
No please no :( whoever I team with on FFA knows that I ♡ to give them ♡ taps with my hand :P Also teams are already pretty bad and unfair for most peoe who want to play FFA. FFA (especial op FFA) has become more of a place to chill and talk to people more than anything else because of mass teaming xD

D

Deleted member 96982

Thank you guys for all the positive support! It is a pain sometimes when you accidentally kill your friend. Hopefully they will add this.
so
this is a pain to deal with
cause now they can't accidently hit eachother
and even if you want to chill and both kill others but not do 2 v 1
its still T00 easy to make abuse of

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
It's FFA, you could also concider not teaming.
Just an idea...

Yeah, that's true.

I only team with one other player though, he I said my friend in real life.
No one gets that annoyed with it, and if some people do, then we sometimes stop.
Or sometimes we ask why they care, and yes, because it's FFA, but they just don't respond like that.
Then, we just leave and play some Eggwars. :p

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand

Terrible Idea FFA means free for all if you and your friends want to play together dont play FFA

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom