Status
Not open for further replies.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hi,

So I want to start off by telling you that I like the idea behind it, but it can be done a lot better and do think you have the skills to do so. First of all, the bridges don't look too well, they can be way more detailed and shaped differently. Second, off all, try to mix up the textures by not only using cobblestone and stone. I personally dislike cobblestone a lot and I rarely use it on my own builds. I prefer to also mix in some andesite and polished andesite. There is just too much cobblestone. I also dislike the number of ores you have used, they could also be reduced. Lastly, try to add some textures to the green terracotta by using some lime terracotta too.

The map is really unique but yet so simple and basic, nothing close to the level of detail CubeCraft puts into their maps. Still, I think you've done an ok job and I really believe you've got the skills to bring this map up to CubeCraft's quality.

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
This map is very awesome, in fact is very decorative, the problem is that there are too many diamond ores. In fact decrease the amount or this is basically the Minecraft bedrock map “Fruits”. I still want it to be on bedrock map though.

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
Hi,

So I want to start off by telling you that I like the idea behind it, but it can be done a lot better and do think you have the skills to do so. First of all, the bridges don't look too well, they can be way more detailed and shaped differently. Second, off all, try to mix up the textures by not only using cobblestone and stone. I personally dislike cobblestone a lot and I rarely use it on my own builds. I prefer to also mix in some andesite and polished andesite. There is just too much cobblestone. I also dislike the number of ores you have used, they could also be reduced. Lastly, try to add some textures to the green terracotta by using some lime terracotta too.

The map is really unique but yet so simple and basic, nothing close to the level of detail CubeCraft puts into their maps. Still, I think you've done an ok job and I really believe you've got the skills to bring this map up to CubeCraft's quality.
I agree with you. Yet good map, but with a lot of problems waiting to solve.

Reactions: Axyy

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Detailing of the starting islands
-Map layout of the middle can be improved

Interesting concept turning the map upside down and having it playable. Good job! Hope you had fun while building it 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
Top Bottom