• No

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTitus

Jun 6, 2017
Creator of this map: TitusCool
Information: Hey y'all, I've made a Team Skywars map. This Team Skywars map includes 2 persons per Island and there are 8 starter islands.The map is based on some flying things like the hot air balloons in the middle and the flying zeppelins as starting islands. I have connected the 4 hot air balloons to create a middle and I have created some mini islands between the starter islands to go and rush other people instead of building to mid. This map may caugh a little of camping, cause of the big balloons and the space inside them, but luckily for us Cubecraft invented the player tracker. Per starter island there are 3 chests on the deck and 2 inside the ship/island. The mini islands between the starter island all have 2 chests. In the middle with enchantmentable there are 4 chests and all the hot air balloon have 4 chests. The middle is maybe to small to have a actual PvP fight, but on the ships there are a lot of space to PvP. You can play this map in 1.8+ or 1.12.2, because I have used blocks that are in both versions;).

I hope this map can be used in Cubecraft :), I am open for questions and suggestions to make my map better!

Attachments

• From above skywars map Steampunk.png
    From above skywars map Steampunk.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Diffrent angle 1 skywars map Steampunk.png
    Diffrent angle 1 skywars map Steampunk.png
    637.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Different angle 2 skywars map Steampunk.png
    Different angle 2 skywars map Steampunk.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 202
  • 1 Island skywars map Steampunk.png
    1 Island skywars map Steampunk.png
    574.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Mid angle shot skywars map Steampunk.png
    Mid angle shot skywars map Steampunk.png
    720.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Island view 2 skywars map Steampunk.png
    Island view 2 skywars map Steampunk.png
    646.1 KB · Views: 191
  • small island skywars map Steampunk.png
    small island skywars map Steampunk.png
    547.7 KB · Views: 198
  • In the island skywars map Steampunk.png
    In the island skywars map Steampunk.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 198

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska
Creator of this map: TitusCool
Information: Hey y'all, I've made a Team Skywars map. This Team Skywars map includes 2 persons per Island and there are 8 starter islands.The map is based on some flying things like the hot air balloons in the middle and the flying zeppelins as starting islands. I have connected the 4 hot air balloons to create a middle and I have created some mini islands between the starter islands to go and rush other people instead of building to mid. This map may caugh a little of camping, cause of the big balloons and the space inside them, but luckily for us Cubecraft invented the player tracker. Per starter island there are 3 chests on the deck and 2 inside the ship/island. The mini islands between the starter island all have 2 chests. In the middle with enchantmentable there are 4 chests and all the hot air balloon have 4 chests. The middle is maybe to small to have a actual PvP fight, but on the ships there are a lot of space to PvP. You can play this map in 1.8+ or 1.12.2, because I have used blocks that are in both versions;).

I hope this map can be used in Cubecraft :), I am open for questions and suggestions to make my map better!

I feel like the mini islands in between are not necessary but other than that it's a good map!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’m not really sure if the map is good enough for PvP spaces, but I really like the idea of it. Also might use some more layers or other blocks in the middle, the wood seems a bit boring to me. But like I already said, the concept is great!

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska
I’m not really sure if the map is good enough for PvP spaces, but I really like the idea of it. Also might use some more layers or other blocks in the middle, the wood seems a bit boring to me. But like I already said, the concept is great!

Totally agree with this. If expansion is possible for PvP that could make it better. I'd also suggest removing the gold and diamond blocks from mid as there not really useful especially since there are no blocks underneath and you'll just loose the block or yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom