• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Creator of this map: TitusCool
Information: Hey y'all, I've made a Team Skywars map. This Team Skywars map includes 2 persons per Island and there are 8 starter islands.The map is based on some flying things like the hot air balloons in the middle and the flying zeppelins as starting islands. I have connected the 4 hot air balloons to create a middle and I have created some mini islands between the starter islands to go and rush other people instead of building to mid. This map may caugh a little of camping, cause of the big balloons and the space inside them, but luckily for us Cubecraft invented the player tracker. Per starter island there are 3 chests on the deck and 2 inside the ship/island. The mini islands between the starter island all have 2 chests. In the middle with enchantmentable there are 4 chests and all the hot air balloon have 4 chests. The middle is maybe to small to have a actual PvP fight, but on the ships there are a lot of space to PvP. You can play this map in 1.8+ or 1.12.2, because I have used blocks that are in both versions;).

I hope this map can be used in Cubecraft :), I am open for questions and suggestions to make my map better!
I think it have to be added.Only thing I think it have to be changed is the name from steampunk to airships

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Why not,the map is good,why you care he made it or not.Every new thing on this server is good and bad but especially this map me and my friend would like to see it.
I guess you won't mind if i take your computer?

So that means he only did the wood in the middle? Even less impessed nowww
Explains why the middle lacks a lot of detail in comparison with the ships and balloons

ItsTitus

Jun 6, 2017
The ship and airballoon where my inspiration, I copied it a little, but changed it a bit to my own style. Its hard to create and build something if you have less inspiration. Sorry that I copied those things and gave it a little twist. I only wanted to make a map :/

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The ship and airballoon where my inspiration, I copied it a little, but changed it a bit to my own style. Its hard to create and build something if you have less inspiration. Sorry that I copied those things and gave it a little twist. I only wanted to make a map :/
Of course inspiration is important, but if you can’t yet create something yourself, it's better if you keep practicing until you post a project.

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska

That's a lie it's the EXACT same from the website. Stop making excuses. The fact you did this is shameful but continuing to lie like this is just wrong. You should have known better. I'm very disappointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom