Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
thank you for your feedback, but I don't really think it is "too messy" it is a little, but the power of the build is in the fact that I've used differs blocks so it isn't that boring, normally maps have like grass, dirt and all those kind of detail, with using only grey accents I've given the falcon detail by using different grey blocks. but if you can give me an example of what exactly I can do to keep the accents but make it less messy, I would love to hear it. there has been very much thought into the color grey I wanted to use, because by using a lot of slightly different greys, you can make any color you want. here are some better screenshots of walking over the falcon so you can give a better opinion of how it is when you're playing:
View attachment 166313 View attachment 166314 View attachment 166315 View attachment 166316 View attachment 166317
Sorry I forgot to answer.

Anyways, maybe it could work but remove the furnaces you placed, while fighting people might need to eat and if they accidentally open one of those it'd be game over for them. It happened to me a lot on eggwars with the item generators and happened on skywars with the chests, so I'd suggest you to remove them.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands

Anyways, maybe it could work but remove the furnaces you placed, while fighting people might need to eat and if they accidentally open one of those it'd be game over for them. It happened to me a lot on eggwars with the item generators and happened on skywars with the chests, so I'd suggest you to remove them.
I'll try to replace those blocks, I can't disagree on this one 😂

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands

I've changed it, check edit 3.

Reactions: Diav

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I think this is a great idea. The only thing that's usually true with skywars is that the world is round, but half of them might think about it next time. For the rest, congratulations to you for this world.:)👍

Jun 3, 2020
Its an amazing map you got a yes from me the building is amazing and the idea is epic you did an amazing job at building this map

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Hello Colinverp, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Fortunately, collectively the design team have decided to accept this map submission due to the following reasons:
- The gameplay of this map looks very interesting. We haven't come across a map with player islands positioned on only one half of the map. With that being the case, some player islands seem to be a lot closer to each other than other islands.
- The builds are well made, although the middle islands could be cleaned up a bit. Having a wide variety of blocks in a build might look good from afar, but looks really messy from up close.

We might have to make some changes here and there so there are no big advantages to certain islands and the name will probably have to be changed to something different.
Could you send us the schematic file via a conversation/Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom