Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey Kimbert,
First of al, Insane design ''Again''.

The map is with a total of players (16), I guess it's better to make that 20. So 5 players each team?
The distance from the spawn islands to the middle island is not far so that's a + for everyone that has a ''Rush'' style :)
Downstairs (Starter Island) I only see gold ores? There should be some iron and coal and maybe diamonds if I'm not wrong.

'' The middle island is made of a table with a checkerboard and much more family games'' This is so original dude nice!!
I like the little parkour bridge to get on the middle island, It's not much but it is a small detail that can be useful.

Keep up the good work @Kimbert_ :p

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hey Kimbert,
First of al, Insane design ''Again''.

The map is with a total of players (16), I guess it's better to make that 20. So 5 players each team?
The distance from the spawn islands to the middle island is not far so that's a + for everyone that has a ''Rush'' style :)
Downstairs (Starter Island) I only see gold ores? There should be some iron and coal and maybe diamonds if I'm not wrong.

'' The middle island is made of a table with a checkerboard and much more family games'' This is so original dude nice!!
I like the little parkour bridge to get on the middle island, It's not much but it is a small detail that can be useful.

Keep up the good work @Kimbert_ :p
If u look closer down u will se iron diamond and coal

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Cool map, but I kinda dislike how there are just many small random items laying around in mid instead of having fewer but bigger structures.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Cool map, but I kinda dislike how there are just many small random items laying around in mid instead of having fewer but bigger structures.
Good point but if u look closer u will see that these small things are checkers cards dominoes and legos and things

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
To be honest, I think it is a little bit flat, I'd like to see a re-work of this map, including more structures and relief.
Keep your work up! Thanks for the content 😜

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
The mid looks so bad just a flat space with some things build on it. I dont like the mid anyways to play on since its just flat and ill just get cleaned

• Sad

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Why are u always negative it’s irritating
Because I don't like it I'm not gonna be postive over a map I dislike. There's no point of me stating the good parts which everyone has already said. I always give the negative points cause those things need improvements if you find negativity annoying just gtfo cause you'll find negativity on a forum

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Because I don't like it I'm not gonna be postive over a map I dislike. There's no point of me stating the good parts which everyone has already said. I always give the negative points cause those things need improvements if you find negativity annoying just gtfo cause you'll find negativity on a forum
Okay, but you could at least be constructive and tell what you think they can do better

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I love the theme, very well done and balanced but I think this map would fit egg wars better, you still get +1 vote from me.

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Texturing of the middle can be improved
-More interesting semi mid
-Objects on starting island & middle having more detail

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a great time in the building process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom