Kimbert_

Mar 8, 2017
Netherlands
[TEAM SKYWARS] PLAYTIME!
2020-08-07_10.45.42.png

DESCRIPTION:
- Map name: Playtime
- Creator(s) of map: @Kimbert_
- Description of map: This map is made for 16 people (4 players each team), and has 8 chests on the starter island with a staircase (4 chest up and 4 chests down).
I've made a 'parkour bridge' to middle made of playing chips with one chest on a chip. The middle island is made of a table with a checker board and much more family games.

INFORMATION:
Total islands: 4
Total players: 16
Players each team: 4
Chests on starter island: 8
Chest on middle: 20

TOP VIEW:
2020-08-07_10.50.33.png

SIDE VIEW:
2020-08-07_10.51.21.png

OVERVIEW:
2020-08-07_10.51.49.png

STARTER ISLAND:
2020-08-07_10.52.11.png

DOWN STAIRS (STARTER ISLAND)
2020-08-07_11.04.45.png

WITH SHADERS:
2020-08-07_11.06.41.png

2020-08-07_11.06.53.png

2020-08-07_11.06.46.png

Last edited:

Kimbert_

Mar 8, 2017
Netherlands
i like the idea but i think the map is a little bit to big i think. so maybe thinking about that in your next map>1+ 👍 :cube_light: :)
I know it's big, and that's why I've built a parkour bridge towards middle so the majority of the players will rush to mid to have the most loot to fight. But either way thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: melkjong3n

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Mid looks a little big, but that’s good as I like maps that have PvP room not just knocking off room. Great design and it seems like this would be enjoyable to play! +1

Reactions: wxzzrd

BlazingEldos

Jul 15, 2020
Hi,
My opinion about his map:

I like the way you build the map. it looks maybe basic, but it's good.
For pvp this would be a great map (flat).
I think this will be a good win farm map.
Also the map will not cause camping because there aren't allot high buildings and such stuff.

But:
For me this map looks kinda like party. The islands look little bit the same like party and also the way to go to mid looks the same (only that you cant fall down from mid, what party has). I also dislike the way you can go to mid. I like it when it is not easy to get to mid but also not too far. Also I don't see much light on the map, this will maybe cause some problems in night time. I also can't find any stone in the map. Sometimes when u want to craft something then it's needed (but just small detail).

I don't vote "yes" or "no", but like I have said this is just my opinion.
You have put allot effort in this map and I appreciate that.
Maybe if u change some stuff then I will change my mind.
Welldone and Goodluck with the map! :)

Greetings BlazingEldos (GOD Builders)

Last edited:

Kimbert_

Mar 8, 2017
Netherlands
Hi,
My opinion about his map:

I like the way you build the map. it looks maybe basic, but it's good.
For pvp this would be a great map (flat).
I think this will be a good win farm map.
Also the map will not cause camping because there aren't allot high buildings and such stuff.

But:
For me this map looks kinda like party. The islands look little bit the same like party and also the way to go to mid looks the same (only that you cant fall down from mid, what party has). I also dislike the way you can go to mid. I like it when it is not easy to get to mid but also not too far. Also I don't see much light on the map, this will maybe cause some problems in night time. I also can't find any stone in the map. Sometimes when u want to craft something then it's needed (but just small detail).

I don't vote "yes" or "no", but like I have said this is just my opinion.
You have put allot effort in this map and I appreciate that.
Maybe if u change some stuff then I will change my mind.
Welldone and Goodluck with the map! :)

Greetings BlazingEldos (GOD Builders)
Hey there, I know it looks a bit like the map "Party" and this wasn't done on purpose, the parkour bridge leading towards middle can help you go faster to middle BUT I've made some 5 and 4 jumps to make it still hard and so you still need to have blocks. I surely can change some details of the map including light and adding some stone, the map is great for fast games and farming wins (in my opinion). I greatly appreciate your feedback, thanks!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hey there, I know it looks a bit like the map "Party" and this wasn't done on purpose, the parkour bridge leading towards middle can help you go faster to middle BUT I've made some 5 and 4 jumps to make it still hard and so you still need to have blocks. I surely can change some details of the map including light and adding some stone, the map is great for fast games and farming wins (in my opinion). I greatly appreciate your feedback, thanks!
Good at least one 5 jump so it’s not possible to get to mid without blocks. Thanks

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
The map is good as has plenty of room for pvp. I do think it can use a little bit more detial in some areas. And I do believe the mid is a litte to big or needs some touch ups. Overall goodjob!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This map is very simple which isn't a bad thing. I don't play much Team Skywars but when I do I sometimes find there isn't always places to PVP. However, the terrain and layout looks amazing.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Wow, is a very good map, I'd like to see it added to this great server. But I think it's similar to another map that's already been implemented. Very good work!

Yes for me.

D

Deleted member 469419

I like you idea to be honest, also the map style. But also reminds me a lot to the Party's map. So unfortunately this is a no from me. This would be to have two similar maps on team skywars. Sorry.

Good job though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom