Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
1,132
871
188
36
The jungle
Nice video!
Just one thing, the last guy you killed at the end, perfect oppurtunity to crit him to death, much more fun.
 

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
585
845
168
22
I don't like it at all this is such an easy way to make content like this, lack of editing it's only a clip and some music under it, and I think that nobody is going to watch 8 minutes of gameplay without any entertaining tbh. try to edit more and talk ;\
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom