Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
⚔️ [JAVA] Team Skywars - A new lobby? ⚔️

Hi fellow CubeCrafters! Today another quick suggestion.

The 1.12.2 network update is almost here! And yes, we all know it, you're about to play team Skywars with your friends, and you're waiting in the Skywars lobby until there are enough players, sometimes it takes a short time, and the other time a little longer, it depends on what timestamp you're playing. What I realized myself is that we have had the same Skywars lobby for many years now, I personally think it deserves a revamp like the Eggwars lobby, etc.. So I think it's actually time for a revamp once the 1.12.2 network update is released (new blocks pog), what do you think about it?

For the people that don't know what I'm talking about, click the spoiler, it's the Team Skywars lobby that's been here for such a while now:
2021-05-19_13.04.05.png

🙏 - Thank you!
Thanks for your time and for reading my 'suggestion'. Be sure to let me know what you think of it, and whether you have any points for improvement. Please let me know your opinion. Also, now I got your attention, make sure to react with the green checkmark as well if you support my suggestion, thanks! 😊

Last edited:

missfleur

Novice Member
Jan 5, 2018
⚔️ [JAVA] Team Skywars - A new lobby? ⚔️

Hi fellow CubeCrafters! Today another quick suggestion.

The 1.12.2 network update is almost here! And yes, we all know it, you're about to play team Skywars with your friends, and you're waiting in the Skywars lobby until there are enough players, sometimes it takes a short time, and the other time a little longer, it depends on what timestamp you're playing. What I realized myself is that we have had the same Skywars lobby for many years now, I personally think it deserves a revamp like the Eggwars lobby, etc.. So I think it's actually time for a revamp once the 1.12.2 network update is released (new blocks pog), what do you think about it?

For the people that don't know what I'm talking about, click the spoiler, it's the Team Skywars lobby that's been here for such a while now:

🙏 - Thank you!
Thanks for your time and for reading my 'suggestion'. Be sure to let me know what you think of it, and whether you have any points for improvement. Please let me know your opinion. Also, now I got your attention, make sure to react with the green checkmark as well if you support my suggestion, thanks! 😊
yesssss

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
I think this is a really good idea, it has been there for such a long time and innovation could be an idea! And if the new 1.12 update is there they can also use new blocks so I think that would be great too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom