• yes!!!!

Votes: 51 86.4%
  • no

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 37078

Hey @tjibbe

The improvements you have made compared to the first version are amazing! but I think you could even add more leaves to the trees. But you dont have to, because this looks already cool. However, there is one thing I'm not sure about, the Birch wood gate. There is nowhere else Birch wood, so it doesnt match perfectly.
But it's still a really cool map! Good job.

- Max

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey @tjibbe

The improvements you have made compared to the first version are amazing! but I think you could even add more leaves to the trees. But you dont have to, because this looks already cool. However, there is one thing I'm not sure about, the Birch wood gate. There is nowhere else Birch wood, so it doesnt match perfectly.
But it's still a really cool map! Good job.

- Max
i have do the birch wood gate because in the back there is a brich with birch wood that collours by the sand so it forms one whole!

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I like much the subject matter of the map, but you should take care mas of some details.... One sees clearly the use of the world edit.... Some things you should retouch them to hand. The form of the map seems to me to be a bit rare, the ilsas of the players estan too far some of others. Probably you might añdir small islands, with a couple of chests, alone to help the players to do the bridges. And neither I like that the base of the island meets too circular.... But for the rest... I like much!! Good job! :p Miau Miau!!

isoupy

Aug 20, 2016
Oh my! This looks really good! I love the fact that you didn't make the bottom flat but you added so much detail!! My favorite part is the butterfly at the top! I do have to admit that it does look like you took someones map and changed it but that might just because a lot of map creators do it like that.

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Oh my! This looks really good! I love the fact that you didn't make the bottom flat but you added so much detail!! My favorite part is the butterfly at the top! I do have to admit that it does look like you took someones map and changed it but that might just because a lot of map creators do it like that.
i have stole nothing from others :)

SenseiAndrew

Jun 1, 2016
America
LOVE IT!!! I like how you focused on nature. Not many maps do that. I suggest changing the butterflies' wings to the team color.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom