Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added to all Team Style Modes?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
This has been suggested so many times, though not sure is any of them completely agreed by the Cube's team.

I agree with this suggestion. Simply because it's a team game, and this system has already added on SkyWars, SG etc.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I have to agree with this. Though, I think the reward should be bisected compared to your other teammates. The number of points you get might still be fair as the winning teammates probably make kills throughout the game but splitting the amount fo points and experience you get will be much fairer.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I could not agree more with this! Actually, this is already happening in sky wars and survival games, so why not also start doing it in egg wars?

This has been suggested so many times, though not sure is any of them completely agreed by the Cube's team.

I agree with this suggestion. Simply because it's a team game, and this system has already added on SkyWars, SG etc.

Yes please. It will be nice. c:

I have to agree with this. Though, I think the reward should be bisected compared to your other teammates. The number of points you get might still be fair as the winning teammates probably make kills throughout the game but splitting the amount fo points and experience you get will be much fairer.

I think you do get rewards in Team SW so I don't see why not adding this in Team EG

Added Poll ^-^

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Say you died in a game of Egg Wars.

Your team carries through and wins.

You should also be rewarded since your team won and you stayed until the end to see who would win.

So basically you're getting a reward since your team won.

What do you think?
If you died, that's on you. It would be unfair to reward a dead player, because their teammates won.
This is also a thing in Team Skywars, but I'm also against that.
Your teammates won, not you.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
If you died, that's on you. It would be unfair to reward a dead player, because their teammates won.
I'll start of by saying that I strongly disagree with you. How would it be if you "carried", or atleast did a great piece of work in the game, and you end up sacrificing yourself and your reward only to go on the bridge and fight, where you sadly fall off together with the last opponent only to let your team win the game and recieve their reward.

Should you really get "punished" and receive the what?? 5 Xp for participating meanwhile your afk teammates recieves the full reward? Should you not in a gamemode with teams get rewarded as a team instead of individual?

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You belong to your team
If they win, so do you.
That you die doesn't mean you didn't contribute to your team's victory.
It would be unfair not to reward a player who say eliminated 3 teams on his own but then died last minute before winning.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'll start of by saying that I strongly disagree with you. How would it be if you "carried", or atleast did a great piece of work in the game, and you end up sacrificing yourself and your reward only to go on the bridge and fight, where you sadly fall off together with the last opponent only to let your team win the game and recieve their reward.

Should you really get "punished" by receiving the what?? 5 Xp for participating meanwhile your afk teammates recieves the full reward? Should you not in a gamemode with teams get rewarded as a team instead of individual?
In the end, your teammates won. You died.
But after reading your arguments, I'm changing my mind :p

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
In the end, your teammates won. You died.
But after reading your arguments, I'm changing my mind :p
First of all, I am happy that my arguments could have an impact on your opinion! :) As you might know, I play a lot of Egg Wars, and it actually often happens that people die only a few seconds before the game is won. I even see it as a little trend that people start backing off once the risky fights, in example bridge fights, only to let their teammates take the risk and therefore also having a more likely chance to get the reward for themselves.

I think that a change like this would contribute to the opposite of sitting back and playing a defensive game, and maybe even make the players risk it all! Which is what makes a game epic, isn't it?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Say you died in a game of Egg Wars.

Your team carries through and wins.

You should also be rewarded since your team won and you stayed until the end to see who would win.

So basically you're getting a reward since your team won.

What do you think?
Yes please. My friends have died almost a few seconds before a game ends and they get nothing. Also like you said, if you stay in a game you should still be rewarded. Yes because that play would have to have a lot of patience which should be rewarded.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom