Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This has been suggested many times before, and I think they will add teams of 3 at some point in the future. We just need to be patient.
Hopefully the more it’s suggested, the more it reaches to the mods

Reactions: ml119.mc

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah that's why i commented that
Even I’ve suggested it in the past, I play with 2 of my friends and we always have to go to hive instead because there’s literally no 3s game mode. Hopefully they’ll add atleast a skywars/eggwars game mode of 3s :(

Reactions: ml119.mc

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Even I’ve suggested it in the past, I play with 2 of my friends and we always have to go to hive instead because there’s literally no 3s game mode. Hopefully they’ll add atleast a skywars/eggwars game mode of 3s :(
Same thing for me and literally the 4th guy is always annoying and unhelpful only steals diamonds

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Yesterday I talked with 2 of my friends, we wanted to play skywars as a team however there was no “Teams of 3 mode” which was really upsetting.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you should add team of 3 on bedrock eggwars as it already exists in java i think. Probably the same maps as the team of 2 but more generators and bigger mid.
Also maybe add ranked aswell to play with people as skilled
I love playing eggwars with friends and having a fourth teammate ruins some of our strategies, so it would be nice to have teams of 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom