Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuteee

Adding a new mode for minerware 'Team'.

The game would be formed for 10 microgames.

Each team would have 2/4 players, every player could score a point, if all the team do it its 3 points, if only 2, 2 points, if only 1, 1 point.

The leaderboards would be like sg ones, Top Team minerware winners, top team minerware microgames winners, top solo minerware winners and top solo minerware microgames winners.

(TEAMING IN SOLO MINERWARE WOULD BE BANEABLE!)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I’m meh about this. I like the idea though, But you already have some microgames which are team-based. But I like the idea though.

C

Cuteee

I'm against this, if you want to 'team', just tell your friend to not target you and just target the others, easy.
Oh and all the other people that play alone? What about them, they got no friend that don't target them and team with them so how is that fair? ;o

C

Cuteee

Explain how teaming in FFA is fair then? There most certainly will never be a "Team MinerWare" gamemode.
This thread is not about FFA. I don't really mind if teamming in ffa is allowed or not, because I just don't play it. But minerware is a game that I play often, and I see a lot of teamers that are really annoying. It would be just nice to make minerware a game where teaming is not allowed.

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
This thread is not about FFA. I don't really mind if teamming in ffa is allowed or not, because I just don't play it. But minerware is a game that I play often, and I see a lot of teamers that are really annoying. It would be just nice to make minerware a game where teaming is not allowed.
Teaming is allowed in games that don't have a team game-mode, such as MinerWare, FFA, and probably a few others (I don't play anything that don't have a team game mode except MinerWare), so stop complaining. It is what it is, it won't change.

C

Cuteee

Teaming is allowed in games that don't have a team game-mode, such as MinerWare, FFA, and probably a few others (I don't play anything that don't have a team game mode except MinerWare), so stop complaining. It is what it is, it won't change.
It could change. That's why I am complaining. Cause I want it to change, I am done with people like you that probs team every game of minerware and makes the life of the other minerware players imposible.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I like the idea! It could feature harder challenges that require teamwork to complete :) -- Any idea what kind of minigames you would like to see when there will be a team version of Minerware? I assume they can not be the same. :p

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Adding a new mode for minerware 'Team'.

The game would be formed for 10 microgames.

Each team would have 2/4 players, every player could score a point, if all the team do it its 3 points, if only 2, 2 points, if only 1, 1 point.

The leaderboards would be like sg ones, Top Team minerware winners, top team minerware microgames winners, top solo minerware winners and top solo minerware microgames winners.

(TEAMING IN SOLO MINERWARE WOULD BE BANEABLE!)

I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom