Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I would like to see a team mode added. Minerware is fun, but I much prefer playing team games so I don't really play it that much.
Adding a team mode would need a whole new set of mini games, which I'm sure with a bit of thought, wouldn't be difficult to come up with.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I would like to see a team mode added. Minerware is fun, but I much prefer playing team games so I don't really play it that much.
Adding a team mode would need a whole new set of mini games, which I'm sure with a bit of thought, wouldn't be difficult to come up with.
this would be bad because the devs will have to add a completely different games into minerware because some you just cant have a team.

U

Unipotato

I could see this happening with the same games that we already have. You can't harm your teammates in any minigame, and for the minigames where it spits the players into teams, you would be with your own. The games like Hatch 8 Eggs, Shear the Sheep, etc would be on your own but all the points from each player would go to the team's point total. Just like normal, whoever has the most points wins. If you still don't understand what I'm trying to say, picture this. You're in the Ore Mining minigame. You and one other teammate mine the correct ore, while the other doesn't do it in time. Your team then receives two points for you and your other teammate completing the minigame correctly, but no points for the other teammate.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
in minerware is now only solo, my idea is team minerware.
and that te teams with 2 or 3 players are and also other team minigames in minerware.
If you think about it, they do not need to add team minerware because you could just technically team with a friend on it because it is not a solo game.
I do not think this is needed, but if so then be more detailed. What microgames? What map? Exactly how many players? What boss microgames?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Team miners are OR maybe... SPEED MINERWARE !!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

:P I would prefer a speed version being added to MInerware rather than a team version anyway :3 a team version would be good though so I'll support this :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday typical! 🤍
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy bday Alex 🎉
Pluisje wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Merry Christmas!
Frontlane wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 🦦
Top Bottom