Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyGamerMX

May 14, 2017
Hello, I just wanted to know if teaming is only baneable, since I am uncomfortable seeing spectators and they are not saying reported, if so, because my colleagues of the new update (which by the way very good) we would pass to team mode

I dont speak english, Español <3

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello, I just wanted to know if teaming is only baneable, since I am uncomfortable seeing spectators and they are not saying reported, if so, because my colleagues of the new update (which by the way very good) we would pass to team mode

Teaming in solo is a ban.

"No teaming in solo gamemodes
If you want to play with friends or in a team, play the team gamemodes. They exist for a reason. The only solo gamemodes where teaming is acceptable are FFA and Assassins."

It's says that in the official rules, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.
Also, you don't have to speak English on the forums, there are many users, including myself, who can't speak Spanish to help you out.

May 7, 2017

Ye you play teams mode if you wanna play in a team its very self explanatory just common sense XD

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Teaming in solo is a ban.

"No teaming in solo gamemodes
If you want to play with friends or in a team, play the team gamemodes. They exist for a reason. The only solo gamemodes where teaming is acceptable are FFA and Assassins."

It's says that in the official rules, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.
Also, you don't have to speak English on the forums, there are many users, including myself, who can't speak Spanish to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom