Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof_Witley

Feb 14, 2018
I was banned yesterday for team griefing, and just noticed there is no rule against it in Official Rules. I may have just missed it, but I checked twice and didn't see any rule. I was wondering if this is an actual rule or was I falsely banned?

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
CubeCraft said:
Trolling
Trolling is defined as intentionally taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another player. Trolling is strictly prohibited.

Trolling can take many forms, like killing/injuring teammates, breaking crafting tables to steal from teammates, breaking defenses for no reason in games like Blockwars, spamming a player with friend/party invites or intentionally blocking teammates from building towers in Tower Defense.

Team griefing, depending on if you were breaking defenses they put up, killing them. Please be sure to read descriptions of rules as they provide more examples of how you can break them. If you have any further questions about your ban feel free to start a conversation with me. ~Locked

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom