Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hello y'all. Took me time to get here but here I am.
Creators:
@Nutuu (me only)

Map name: Village

Description of the map:
-Total 16 players (2 teams of 8 players)
-Starting islands have 6 Iron generators (One level 4, Three level 3, Two level 2) And 2 Gold generators (Level 2 and broken)
-Middle has 2 Diamond generators (Both level 3), 4 Gold generators (Two level 4 and Two level 2), 2 Iron generators (Both level 3)

My goal was to make cozy looking village/decorate houses inside to look cozy. Honestly I'm not very proud of middle island. Had to make the island bottom 3 times but I still don't think that it's the best, couldn't get better though. Got some trees, "farm", and a few horse wagons, to make it look like they are kind of old village (from 1900s or earlier).

Feedback is welcome. I worked hard on this one so I'm really happy of any kind of feedback i receive.
Borrowing what @_The13thDoctor_ said in her thread; "keep in mind this is going to be a map for everyone so don't vote if you want to be a troll or you don't like me."

Made a video of it to show everything. Sorry for the length of the video, it's long.
Remember to vote, and comment feedback, it's free (takes your time xd)

Screenshots as @Yoya asked: https://imgur.com/gallery/l16b6xD and https://imgur.com/gallery/Gh5PTCZ

You voted "no"? Tell me why, pls.
Edit: The bridge on top of the pond has been removed on the starting islands.
https://imgur.com/gallery/vAmh4Qu

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Creators:
@Nutuu (me only)

Description of the map:
-Starting islands have 6 Iron generators (One level 4, Three level 3, Two level 2) And 2 Gold generators (Level 2 and broken)
-Middle has 2 Diamond generators (Both level 3), 4 Gold generators (Two level 4 and Two level 2), 2 Iron generators (Both level 3)

My goal was to make cozy looking village/decorate houses inside to look cozy. Honestly I'm not very proud of middle island. Had to make the island bottom 3 times but I still don't think that it's the best, couldn't get better though. Got some trees, "farm", and a few horse wagons, to make it look like they are kind of old village (from 1900s or earlier).

Feedback is welcome. I worked hard on this one so I'm really happy of any kind of feedback i receive.
Borrowing what @_The13thDoctor_ said in her thread; "keep in mind this is going to be a map for everyone so don't vote if you want to be a troll or you don't like me."

Made a video of it to show everything. Sorry for the length of the video, it's long.

Amazing map! Would defiantly play on this! Only thing is there are to many gold gens and iron gems and there levels are a little high. Other then that gameplay and design would be great. I’ll come on later and get a full perspective. <3

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Amazing map! Would defiantly play on this! Only thing is there are to many gold gens and iron gems and there levels are a little high. Other then that gameplay and design would be great. I’ll come on later and get a full perspective. <3
Thanks! I really appreciate that you minded voting yes!

It looks so good, i agree, good map ;)
Thanks man!
Woow! It's an amazing map. i'm sure that this map will be accepted!
THANKS! literally the only thing I can say now.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Map looks good aside from:
- One house sticks out of the island, which looks bad.
- Inside of the houses looks weird/plain.
- Really small doors.
- The flag looks weird.

Also gameplay wise this map could be better. This is a 8 player map which means rushers will play this map. There are so many houses, where players could camp in. I saw some good spots, which will be terrible for rushers. There are a lot of generators, maybe too much, not sure.

I do like the map/houses!
Imma vote yes

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Map looks good aside from:
- One house sticks out of the island, which looks bad.
- Inside of the houses look weird/plain.
- Really small doors.
- The flag looks weird.

Also gameplay wise this map could be better. This is a 8 player map which means rushers will play this map. There are so many houses, where players could camp in. I saw some good spots, which will be terrible for rushers. There are a lot of generators, maybe too much, not sure.

I do like the map/houses!
Mind voting? I can remove generators / edit houses.

DThePro_

Jan 31, 2020
Creators:
@Nutuu (me only)

Description of the map:

Great map! gj building that its really nice and I hope it get accepted so we can experience playing that map .

Reactions: Nutuu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom