Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
@AlexpYT192 Mind telling me why did u vote no?
Now clans use Mansion (10vs10), Rome (10vs10) and Orc (9vs9) to farm wins/xp. You built an 8vs8 map (coincidentally for big partys), the clans have already dominated Mansion, Rome and Orc making it impossible for casual players to win. Sorry but another big map no.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Now clans use Mansion (10vs10), Rome (10vs10) and Orc (9vs9) to farm wins/xp. You built an 8vs8 map (coincidentally for big partys), the clans have already dominated Mansion, Rome and Orc making it impossible for casual players to win. Sorry but another big map no.
That actually does make sense though.

Reactions: Alexp192

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands

There are enough 2v2 maps, enough 3v3, enough 4v4, enough 5v5 but not many 6v6+ maps. This map just adds some variation to the mappool for big parties. It doesn't necesarily mean the big maps will be available more now. New maps are always fun :D

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I honestly don't think many players agree to this, except very casual/new players. This map is made for everyone and big parties aren't in every single game of this map, only on certain times of the day.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is your opinion but my opinion is no.

Your voting no because your worried a group of friends might beat you? But this happens everywhere. You just gotta deal with it, or if you can’t beat em, join em!

Also points and xp are not that plentiful and even so it’s pointless numbers anyway. Again if you don’t like this style don’t play it. Or get in a group. Not trying to be harsh.

Last edited:

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Your voting no because your scared a group of friends might beat you? Smh this happens everywhere. Learn to deal with it, or if you can’t beat em, join em!

Also points and xp are not that plentiful and even so it’s pointless numbers anyway. Again if you don’t like this style don’t play it. Or get in a group.
Agreed.

@Andyyy Mind explaining why did you vote no? The question seems to be "No, why?"

There are enough 2v2 maps, enough 3v3, enough 4v4, enough 5v5 but not many 6v6+ maps. This map just adds some variation to the mappool for big parties. It doesn't necesarily mean the big maps will be available more now. New maps are always fun :D
Agreed 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Your voting no because your scared a group of friends might beat you? Smh this happens everywhere. Learn to deal with it, or if you can’t beat em, join em!

Also points and xp are not that plentiful and even so it’s pointless numbers anyway. Again if you don’t like this style don’t play it. Or get in a group.
Why can't he have his own opinion? I understand his point of view because when I play EggWars in big maps, this happens to me all the time. Clans who join games with 10 players at a time and intoxicate the game by being salty every time they lose. That basically drove me away from playing Cube.

However, the map looks great so I'd like to see it on the server.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Due to the nature of two team maps, the last few players tend to hide in the most frustrating places possible. A great example of this is players in Mansion who hide underneath the island. This map will be a true paradise to said players.

Other than that, your map contains too much annoying and non full blocks such as mushrooms, flower pots, carpets, fences and so on and so forth.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Due to the nature of two team maps, the last few players tend to hide in the most frustrating places possible. A great example of this is players in Mansion who hide underneath the island. This map will be a true paradise to said players.

Other than that, your map contains too much annoying and non full blocks such as mushrooms, flower pots, carpets, fences and so on and so forth.
Yeah, I'll remove some stuff as I noticed it would be an issue myself too.
[Edit] - carpet inside houses kinda prevents people from camping since you cant place blocks everywhere and block yourself in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom