Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why can't he have his own opinion? I understand his point of view because when I play EggWars in big maps, this happens to me all the time. Clans who join games with 10 players at a time and intoxicate the game by being salty every time they lose. That basically drove me away from playing Cube.

However, the map looks great so I'd like to see it on the server.

I mean if that's his opinion, sure, but it's not like he is helpless and can't solve the issue for himself. I see it on both sides because I love these maps and I don't like it when people criticize them when they can go play another map, but I feel for them also because this used to happen to me until I started playing with more friends, and now I don't struggle on 10v10 style maps anymore.

Nice work :)

I love this map :)

Hey man! Try to avoid multi-posting. :P

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Although other people have already explained this, I'll give the justifications behind my vote since I'm anticipating I'll be asked to give a reasoning. I don't like these kind of maps because it usually has a very predictable outcome, a party with enough good players is able to bring the game to an end in a few minutes, and that can result being really frustrating for newer players. Not to mention games in maps like these are usually somewhat monotonous. People really seem to like to camp in big maps, and it's a big issue, many times are games carried out to ridiculous lengths because of campers. I also feel like it is too obstaculized, in my personal opinion I'd much rather play in cleaner, less impeded maps. Obviously its aesthetics are amazing, but it's the gameplay that fails to convince me.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Although other people have already explained this, I'll give the justifications behind my vote since I'm anticipating I'll be asked to give a reasoning. I don't like these kind of maps because it usually has a very predictable outcome, a party with enough good players is able to bring the game to an end in a few minutes, and that can result being really frustrating for newer players. Not to mention games in maps like these are usually somewhat monotonous. People really seem to like to camp in big maps, and it's a big issue, many times are games carried out to ridiculous lengths because of campers. I also feel like it is too obstaculized, in my personal opinion I'd much rather play in cleaner, less impeded maps. Obviously its aesthetics are amazing, but it's the gameplay that fails to convince me.
You voted "yes" at first?

D

Deleted member 481668

Yeah, but I'm kinda sure a designer would bring up something new too.
First of all I really like this map, it's really detailed and if I look at this map I want to play it. I don't know what to improve because this map looks already clean, but what @_The13thDoctor_ said is right buddy but I understand that you want some improvements from some designers. @FireExcalibur10 my friend, can you give him your opinion about what he can improve or something?

@Nutuu, what I said before to you! You are a really great builder and I love to see more of your builds, keep it up bro! <3

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
First of all I really like this map, it's really detailed and if I look at this map I want to play it. I don't know what to improve because this map looks already clean, but what @_The13thDoctor_ said is right buddy but I understand that you want some improvements from some designers. @FireExcalibur10 my friend, can you give him your opinion about what he can improve or something?

@Nutuu, what I said before to you! You are a really great builder and I love to see more of your builds, keep it up bro! <3
Thanks! New build soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom