Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Good update to the map I don't dislike it anymore cause it removed the 3rd island from the sub middle making the game play much nicer also like when you killed the 1st team the diagnol map is short so you can keep rushing. This wouldn't be my favorite map but I wouldn't mind playing on it it isn't a map I would leave. It would be good to know the levels of the generators tho. I like 2 activated iron gens but it would really depend what the generators would be I would like 1 diamond gen at mid instead of 2 like they did on pizza since pizza wasn't much fun before that update. I think that having 2 Dia gens at mid is bad since when I rush on maps with 2 Dia gens like vacation I often get the problem that when I'm rushing 1 team is just getting really stacked on middle this was also before the update on pizza. Overall a decent map when talking about the game play and a very nice map qua design. I would like the gold Gen at the island to be broken so obsidian wouldn't be just obtained before rushing. Also would like the diamond gens at the starter islands to get removed since when you kill your neighbor you cna just stop going anywhere and use 3 diamond gens more than at mid even. Just something to rethink maybe the gens.
Interesting stuff. I will talk it with @StopWalking . Thanks for the feedback!!

Reactions: StopWalking

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hey

We've made some more improvements to the map.

• We have added some more color to the islands, so its easier to recognize the team color:
2020-08-15_11.29.08.png

• We have removed the cobwebs above the islands, to prefend people from camping or getting stuck in them.
  • We have replaced the endrots with ironbars.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hey! It's been so long since I do not post anything here and built basicly. I was messing around the map the other day and decided to add some carpet to the ground to even make more emphasis on the teams' colors. I really know this is an unsignificant change, but it makes the ground funnier to look at lol.

Example of Team Orange
2020-12-19_19.05.52.png

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Egg positions aren't all the same orientation.
-People will hide just under the map (On the edge)
-Really similar layout to a lot of current maps, would prefer to give the community a more diverse gameplay experience.
-As we're updating to 1.12.2 we would most likely need to redo the whole map with the updated blocks.

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, really hope you enjoyed the building process! ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom