Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello!!! Small update on the map! We recieved some feedback from couple of builders and we have decided that it would be the best for the map to only have 8 islands (16 players in total). We will post some photos later with the new render so you guys can see :) It's now funnier to play on!

Reactions: StopWalking

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I love the map and think its well done! Plus the shaders make it look good, but you are not suppose to use shaders in your pictures. Can't use texturepacks or shaders in the images.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
I love the map and think its well done! Plus the shaders make it look good, but you are not suppose to use shaders in your pictures. Can't use texturepacks or shaders in the images.
Thanks! Theres also pictures without shaders tho!

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Heyoo, gamer!

I loved this map, although it looks like a small map in the images, for a team eggwars map, I think it is good but it should be a little "bigger" thus making it difficult to rush other people's islands, as cubecraft already has maps like that.
I hope to see this map implemented on cubecraft, good luck with that and +1.

Reactions: StopWalking

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Heyoo, gamer!

I loved this map, although it looks like a small map in the images, for a team eggwars map, I think it is good but it should be a little "bigger" thus making it difficult to rush other people's islands, as cubecraft already has maps like that.
I hope to see this map implemented on cubecraft, good luck with that and +1.
The map used to be bigger, but it probably wouldnt work because some islands were too close to each other. Thanks for the feedback!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Thankyou guys for the support on this map! We didn't expect those numbers!! :)
1597261071100.png

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Good update to the map I don't dislike it anymore cause it removed the 3rd island from the sub middle making the game play much nicer also like when you killed the 1st team the diagnol map is short so you can keep rushing. This wouldn't be my favorite map but I wouldn't mind playing on it it isn't a map I would leave. It would be good to know the levels of the generators tho. I like 2 activated iron gens but it would really depend what the generators would be I would like 1 diamond gen at mid instead of 2 like they did on pizza since pizza wasn't much fun before that update. I think that having 2 Dia gens at mid is bad since when I rush on maps with 2 Dia gens like vacation I often get the problem that when I'm rushing 1 team is just getting really stacked on middle this was also before the update on pizza. Overall a decent map when talking about the game play and a very nice map qua design. I would like the gold Gen at the island to be broken so obsidian wouldn't be just obtained before rushing. Also would like the diamond gens at the starter islands to get removed since when you kill your neighbor you cna just stop going anywhere and use 3 diamond gens more than at mid even. Just something to rethink maybe the gens.

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys!

@IceExcalibur20 and I made this map today.

This map is made for duos (2), each starter island contains 2 iron generators, 1 gold generator and 1 diamond generator. The sub-mid islands contain 2 gold generators, 1 iron generator and 1 diamond generator and the center contains 2 diamond generators, 2 gold generators and 2 iron generators.

• Cobwebs have been removed
  • Added some more color to the islands, so its easier to recognize the team color

View attachment 173744

Overview:
View attachment 173731

Starters:
View attachment 173725

Center:
View attachment 173726

Sub-center:
View attachment 173729

Enjoy!
hopefully some cube admin see this, without a doubt this map must be in cubecraft, it is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom