Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hey guys!

@IceExcalibur20 and I made this map today.

This map is made for duos (2), each starter island contains 2 iron generators, 1 gold generator and 1 diamond generator. The sub-mid islands contain 2 gold generators, 1 iron generator and 1 diamond generator and the center contains 2 diamond generators, 2 gold generators and 2 iron generators.

*We have removed the cobwebs and added colorful wools for each team.

ew_cyberpunk (1).png

Overview:
2020-08-08_11.59.01.png

2020-08-08_12.03.01.png

Starters:
2020-08-08_11.59.32.png

2020-08-08_12.02.47.png

Center:
2020-08-08_12.00.08.png

2020-08-08_12.03.32.png

Sub-center:
2020-08-08_11.59.23.png

2020-08-08_12.03.16.png

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Wow, that looks really good man. I like the way you build the eggs sp there is enough place to build around it. If you're able to enter the buildings in mid it would be easy for players to hide in it so if it isn't already perhaps close the buildings in mid. But for the rest, it looks really good man. keep up the good work.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Wow, that looks really good man. I like the way you build the eggs sp there is enough place to build around it. If you're able to enter the buildings in mid it would be easy for players to hide in it so if it isn't already perhaps close the buildings in mid. But for the rest, it looks really good man. keep up the good work.

Thanks!

The buildings are already closed, so its ok.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
It looks great but I wouldnt like to play on this map. Too many big buildings in the mid that people could sneak in. I would have to search them all to find this person. Another reason why I wouldn't like this map to get added is causs the layout is just bad. This is the layout of map blossom where there's 3 island connected to the submiddle this map layout is just very bad. When I play these maps I run into the problem of my egg getting broken every game. I rush with my teammate 1 base together our egg gets broken by the other team connected to the sub middle. If I rush alone and my teammate stays at island the other team rushes with 2 and kill the egg and my teammate overall I just dislike connecting 3 teams to an sub mid. On pizza it's better wiht the submid I am not a fan of submid but this one on pizza is much better since there 1 other team connected to it causing you to not 3rd partied or cleaned or your egg broken while fighting. I also don't like the map I'd rather have a 12 map like library than a 24 map layed out like this. It being layed out like this people will just camp with they're punch bow. Unlike on rush maps where people would have to travel mid and you wouldn't get bowed a ton since there is quick rushes. On these maps there is just a diamond Gen at the sub middle making people not even having to travel to mid. And at each submid most times 1 team remains while I am trying to rush the 2 teams the last team allmost always just gears up. And when I am done rushing these 2 teams I run into the problem of them having iron armor and punch bows. I dislike this map layout but think it could be a ton better if there was 1 island removed on each sub mid making it like pizza or if it was layed out instead of with a sub mid it was like storm all just rushable like in a circle around mid.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
It looks great but I wouldnt like to play on this map. Too many big buildings in the mid that people could sneak in. I would have to search them all to find this person. Another reason why I wouldn't like this map to get added is causs the layout is just bad. This is the layout of map blossom where there's 3 island connected to the submiddle this map layout is just very bad. When I play these maps I run into the problem of my egg getting broken every game. I rush with my teammate 1 base together our egg gets broken by the other team connected to the sub middle. If I rush alone and my teammate stays at island the other team rushes with 2 and kill the egg and my teammate overall I just dislike connecting 3 teams to an sub mid. On pizza it's better wiht the submid I am not a fan of submid but this one on pizza is much better since there 1 other team connected to it causing you to not 3rd partied or cleaned or your egg broken while fighting. I also don't like the map I'd rather have a 12 map like library than a 24 map layed out like this. It being layed out like this people will just camp with they're punch bow. Unlike on rush maps where people would have to travel mid and you wouldn't get bowed a ton since there is quick rushes. On these maps there is just a diamond Gen at the sub middle making people not even having to travel to mid. And at each submid most times 1 team remains while I am trying to rush the 2 teams the last team allmost always just gears up. And when I am done rushing these 2 teams I run into the problem of them having iron armor and punch bows. I dislike this map layout but think it could be a ton better if there was 1 island removed on each sub mid making it like pizza or if it was layed out instead of with a sub mid it was like storm all just rushable like in a circle around mid.
You cant sneak in the buildings since they have no entrance, they are only decorative.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
As Ice already said, you cannot enter the buildings. For the layout we could move the islands a little further away from each other. But this is a layout that is being used very often in eggwars. And for myself I dont really see a problem in the layout.

Thanks, we will see what we can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom