Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tazby

Oct 12, 2017
I am so tired of teamers in skywars solo, people are so retarded af that they can't read. Teaming is not allowed in solo! Is it possible for you guys to make a team detection as in autoban? If you can't, I guess recording would do. Which I hate. A little. Might take a little work. You have ban detection, but what about team detection??? o_O

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
This has been suggested before, but it is not a feasible thing, that I know of. The reason for this is due to multiple scenarios where someone could be near each other but not teaming. Lets say you have someone crouched on the island somewhere, not visable to the other player. That player sticks around looting and what not, only to get detected as teaming and banned. There are also the cases where long fights occur and drag out. One player runs, the other chases, which then goes on for quite a while. It is much simpiler to have players record and report the teammers than it would be to code such a program. Especially since I am not sure it is possible due to those various scenarios where they are not teaming, but could be detected as such. Sorry, but it is not a good idea in my opinion.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
How can a server just automatically detect teamers exactly, may I ask?

To be perfectly honest I had an idea in mind myself, when 2 specific players are near each others for a long time it'd auto kill them or kick them or something with a message that says no teaming as a first warning, then a ban on the second time... But it could be just luck that those 2 players were hiding while being near each other's unknowingly. So I myself have no idea, you suggest how to automatically detect people teaming from a server bot/plug in.

I myself have had been close to a person for almost 3 minutes because he was literally hiding and then he also was building something weird and stuff, then I finally just got a lucky bow shot after a while. Also in OP Mode, let's say 2 people have full diamond armor and they're spam clicking in a closed area. The fight will take AGES, and then get detected as teaming.

I know Animal already mentioned what I said, but I thought I'd give a couple of examples/personal experiences myself.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am so tired of teamers in skywars solo, people are so retarded af that they can't read. Teaming is not allowed in solo! Is it possible for you guys to make a team detection as in autoban? If you can't, I guess recording would do. Which I hate. A little. Might take a little work. You have ban detection, but what about team detection??? o_O
I don't think that's possible. Sorry :/

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It would take a lot of time to make, whilst the staff could be using that time to look at reports and threads like this etc.
Its best to use a recording software to report them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
Mission done my lord I have today done my Duolingo lesson xD
Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Top Bottom