Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
So I've seen many people post angry threads about teamers in FFA. So how about there's a game mode called TDM (team deathmatch) It would be FFA with teams and a purpose, to get 50 kills(or 75). First team to reach the kill limit wins. Abilities can spawn in game just like in Paintball and Blockwars. People will choose kits before the game and have the ability to change them during the game. It's a combination of Paintball, FFA, and Block Wars.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
So I've seen many people post angry threads about teamers in FFA. So how about there's a game mode called TDM (team deathmatch) It would be FFA with teams and a purpose, to get 50 kills(or 75). First team to reach the kill limit wins. Abilities can spawn in game just like in Paintball and Blockwars. People will choose kits before the game and have the ability to change them during the game. It's a combination of Paintball, FFA, and Block Wars.
That's a great idea. This should definitely be added in-game.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. Have a great day. :D

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think this is a very great idea! And im enthousiast to see it soon in CubeCraft!
I agree so 1+ from me!
Stay happy :-)
-Gaaabb

Reactions: Maaarijn
A

A pigeon

How is this anything like blockwars ? Edit it out and say there's a designated spaqn area

L

Lepzi

Yes this would be cool to have a mode where you have a team then hopefully there wouldn't be as many teamers in FFA.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom