Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello to all, and to all hello.

I have mentioned this idea of mine on a recent post. I wanted to make it's own thread about it,

Basically my idea is that if you are on red team, you're team chat would look like this: [RED] TriangleAttack: HELLO!
Also, if you are in global chat, and you are red team: GLOBAL[Red]TriangleAttack: Hello!
This might look too long, but it could come very useful.

The Second part of my idea, (Ugh I hear You Say)

Is that instead of doing &b (My Favorite) to say something, you could do some "/default (Color Code)"
So you can speak like this all the time: HELLO LOBBY 1!!!

Whatcha guys (And Girls) think?
  • You Likey?
  • You No Likey?

Reactions: Power Ranger

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Basically my idea is that if you are on red team, you're team chat would look like this: [RED] TriangleAttack: HELLO!
Also, if you are in global chat, and you are red team: GLOBAL[Red]TriangleAttack: Hello!
I wanted this to be added and I still!!!
Because sometimes I don't know what team I am in (Team Skywars for example), and while I looking for my name in the tab list, someone else comes and kills me or tries it :/
Is that instead of doing &b (My Favorite) to say something, you could do some "/default (Color Code)"
Sorry but I don't like this idea, I don't like when people "spam" the chat typing with colour codes to get people's attention.

Reactions: Power Ranger

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Like I said earlier, I really like the first idea. Would definitely love having it on CubeCraft!
As for the second one, like Jeff said, it's a no-no. I would not really be interested in seeing rainbows flying in my chat screen all the time ^^

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I like the first idea because it is sometimes hard to know what team you are in but i am not so keen on the second idea because as @Jeff_Bllkth said, people try to get attention with the colour codes.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Basically my idea is that if you are on red team, you're team chat would look like this: [RED] TriangleAttack: HELLO! Also, if you are in global chat, and you are red team: GLOBAL[Red]TriangleAttack: Hello!

I agree with this idea. Looks useful and good.
The Second part of my idea, (Ugh I hear You Say) Is that instead of doing &b (My Favorite) to say something, you could do some "/default (Color Code)"

I don't agree with this and I do agree with this. Why not? People are going to spam with it and than the chat isn't clear. Why do I agree? For the people who are just using it normally it could be fun and nice.

But, the lighter colours aren't readable in the chat. So I think that those lighter colours aren't allowed if this idea is added.

Aerh

Nov 7, 2015
I'd rather not have a rainbow fly across my screen while I'm online. :oops:
The first suggestion is nice, though. Maybe you could have prefixes to show what chat you're in, instead of having nothing?

Example:
[TEAM] [RED] <player>: Hi!
[GLOBAL] [RED] <player>: Hi!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I have mentioned this idea of mine on a recent post. I wanted to make it's own thread about it,

• You Likey?
  • You No Likey?
I would love this a lot!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I totally agree with the first one.
The second one, i would like for myself, but like @Jeff_Bllkth said, people would use it to spam chat.
But, i would definitely like this to be used for myself, so when i have a friend in a lobby, they can see what i am saying easier.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

• You Likey?
  • You No Likey?
This is in Hypixel with the chats in game i don't know about lobbies but why do you need it in lobbies?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom