Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
So I have this problem with tower defense and that problem is pronounced "noobs".

I would like to towers to automatically respect their places, for example if I place an sorcerer tower in a 5x5 space it can just appear red or show me it doesn't go there, and when I click on a 3x3 It puts itself automatically in the middle, so I don't take up2 spaces. heres an example of my frustration.
Captura de pantalla 2018-04-22 a la(s) 22.24.12.png

So basically I want that if noobs place a 3x3 tower on any spot of a 3x3 it automatically places itself in the middle, and If I place a tower incorrectly it automatically goes to the right place or just something to indicate its wrong.

this would make people way more interested in this game and it would just make it way better without destroying balance or dynamics

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I would like to towers to automatically respect their places,
I will like this post just for that comment :p they have a nasty habit of not being where you would like them to be, I keep telling the towers to behave but they just don't listen :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom