Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Heya guys, I know, just recently a TD update came out, with new mobs, towers and more, but I still wanted to make this post :p

Mob Ideas!
Villagers are known for trading, but sometimes they steal some coins!

HP: 200
Speed: 1.3
Type: Utility

Ability: Every 10 seconds of Thief's being alive, the Thief will steal 5% of gold of the tower he picked of the owner.
Wolves lives in packs, so a lone ranger, becomes a wild pack!

HP: 250
Speed: 2
Type: Fast

Ability: Every 10 seconds of wolf being alive, wolf will duplicate himself, but his duplicates will duplicate themself too!

Note: Wolf dont summn duplicates when near the Castle!
Enderman's, well what are they? Enders or man? Either way, they teleport.

HP: 500
Speed: 1.5
Type: Tank

Ability: When Enderman are below 250 health, they become invisible and walk down the path for a few seconds, than they are visable again. It is representing as a "TP", but it can just be a Teleport too instead of invis
The Elder Guardian, maybe someone has to take his place. He seems a bit old..

HP: 570
Speed: 1.2
Type: Tank/boss

Ability: When in a pack of atleast 10 evil mobs (so passive mobs like villagers dont do the trick), it will boost the Elder's speed/strenght. Also motivating troops to walk faster, but when out of range, the Elder Guardian wont do anything. Can also stun towers temporarely occasianally!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I have some different ideas too! (potions)

-Re-inforcement: Throw a pot on your/enemy lane. It will spawn 5 heavy armored zombies that will go along the lane (enemy field) or fight off mobs walking into your base (for a limited time)! (own lane). You cant throw a potion on the enemy line when too close by the Castle.

Cost: 700 EXP - 2000 coins
-Weakness: Throw a pot on your lane on mobs OR the enemy lane towers. Making them weaker in terms of damage (and for mobs), let them receive more damage for a few seconds

Cost: 600 EXP - 1500 coins
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And ofcourse this is not all! Also have some Castle Bazaar ideas!

You can buy lots of things, from weapons to money upgrades, but what if you could upgrade your flying speed? Max upgrade = 50% extra speed increase.

Cost: Idk. I really don't know.
I think /share should be for everyone and not just ranked people. This would encourage teamplay. No more reasons have to be given
Btw, I know /share isnt the Bazaar :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And nope not done yet! This time, I want to suggest something for the "Tutorial"

-Specify where the Tutorial is. I'm not a newbie, but even I had a hard time finding this Tutorial.
-Add in the tutorial that some towers dont stack. (Ice, wizard, poisend). This is really how new players get to learn TD better.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More!

-On some maps, it's hard/annoying to see the enemy base health. I would like (on the scoreboard) not only our castle health, but also the enemies health.

If you made it this far, Thanks! :)
Feedback appreciated!

IMPORTANT NOTE
: I'm far from perfect with balancing!

Least importat note: I will maybe update this thread further. have a lookout on the title, it may change!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also see an other thread full of kit suggestions!
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/b...l-of-30kits-updated-4-kits.72699/#post-379161

Last edited:
Reactions: HackersDontWin

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
-Add in the tutorial that some towers dont stack. (Ice, wizard, poisend).
-Weakness potion:
I think /share should be 100% free.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom