Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do CatsLikeCheese?/Do you like Da Thread?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Tower Defense Suggestion

Just make it that this doesn't happen.
This is basically one of the reasons why I don't play TD regulary.
td1-png.138151

Credit to @Deeds76.

Ways To Solve This
Credit: @Power Ranger
1. Use an auto-align feature so the tower gets centered or moved to the right place
2. When you place the chest on a 5x5 space, you can only place 5x5 towers. When you place the chest on a 3x3 space, you can only place 3x3 towers
Credit: @ItsErwin.
3. It would say You cant place a 5x5 tower on a 3x3 space or you cant place a 3x3 tower on a 5x5 space.
Credit: @NintendoBest
4. People with ranks can vote if you can or cant place 3x3 towers on 5x5 spaces and vice versa.

This would be helpful because...
1. Noobs would learn not to place 3x3 towers in 5x5 spaces (they would actually get smarter!:))
2. More people would play the game (like me)
3. We already have a system where you can't place overlapping towers so I think this should be easy to add.

:super_cubelet: (Ha @CookieBoy368:))

Last edited:

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
They need to say if u misplace a tower: You can't place 3x3 towers in 5x5 places! and: You can't place 5x5 towers in 3x3 places!
Or if you never played Tower Defence you need to do the tutorial before you start your first game of Tower Defence.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
They need to say if u misplace a tower: You can't place 3x3 towers in 5x5 places! and: You can't place 5x5 towers in 3x3 places!
Or if you never played Tower Defence you need to do the tutorial before you start your first game of Tower Defence.
Just put it in the thread. Thanks for the Feedback!

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for making this suggestion! . I totally agree with you, it is very uncomfortable to see users who do not know how to play and who place 3 x 3 towers in 5 x 5 spaces, and what is worse than not responding to the chat, when I want to explain that you should not do that.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
It should only show the message once per game and then allow you to place the tower, because there are legitimate reasons to place a tower in the wrong size space.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would be pretty nice especially preventing people from placing 3x3 towers on 5x5 spots. I would like this combined with the "auto-align" feature I've seen some people suggest before so that towers automatically move to the center of the space. :) I think to make it clearer the 3x3 towers shouldn't even show up in the gui when you try to place a tower on a 5x5 spot and vice versa.

D

Deleted member 352903

I never play TD because of this, I hate it..

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Agreed. I'm only here because you tagged me, but it's a nice suggestion :)

Also I am pretty sure cats like lemonade too, why isn't in the poll?
Jusy put it in the poll. Totally agree with you on the lemonade part.;)
I tagged you because you put a uber cublet after everything while after the thread I put a super cublet instead.:)

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I think this would be pretty nice especially preventing people from placing 3x3 towers on 5x5 spots. I would like this combined with the "auto-align" feature I've seen some people suggest before so that towers automatically move to the center of the space. :) I think to make it clearer the 3x3 towers shouldn't even show up in the gui when you try to place a tower on a 5x5 spot and vice versa.
I super agree with you, @Power Ranger. I agree with you soo much that I agree to put our agreeement in the thread.:D

Reactions: RafaCP
D

Deleted member 100818

I haven't played this game enough to judge it. I could if it'd be more popular and more attractive to play. Anyways, I don't mind this change at all, I just find the game not enjoyable, and they should do something about the gamemode imo.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Yes please, everytime I see someone place a tower in the wrong place I get mad

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli