Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
You'll get really excited and I bet Finding Dory will have the exact same plot as Finding Nemo and be really boring because it's just deja vu.
It's gonna be bad, but I still HAVE to watch it... 2 siblings and 10+ cousins... I have to take them to the cinema when it comes out... Help.

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
I really can't compare them…I mean, I got to give credit to Tangled for doing it first. But really, their plots are identical. A young princess trapped in her castle/tower, who suddenly meets a man who takes her on an adventure…I mean they're really similar. But I like the music from Frozen better than the Tangled music…(Although I probably could belt all the words to "I See the Light") :P

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I really can't compare them…I mean, I got to give credit to Tangled for doing it first. But really, their plots are identical. A young princess trapped in her castle/tower, who suddenly meets a man who takes her on an adventure…I mean they're really similar. But I like the music from Frozen better than the Tangled music…(Although I probably could belt all the words to "I See the Light") :p
You can also belt all the words to Do you want to build a snowman..

Reactions: ateubs429
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom