Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
You'll get really excited and I bet Finding Dory will have the exact same plot as Finding Nemo and be really boring because it's just deja vu.
It's gonna be bad, but I still HAVE to watch it... 2 siblings and 10+ cousins... I have to take them to the cinema when it comes out... Help.

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
I really can't compare them…I mean, I got to give credit to Tangled for doing it first. But really, their plots are identical. A young princess trapped in her castle/tower, who suddenly meets a man who takes her on an adventure…I mean they're really similar. But I like the music from Frozen better than the Tangled music…(Although I probably could belt all the words to "I See the Light") :P

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I really can't compare them…I mean, I got to give credit to Tangled for doing it first. But really, their plots are identical. A young princess trapped in her castle/tower, who suddenly meets a man who takes her on an adventure…I mean they're really similar. But I like the music from Frozen better than the Tangled music…(Although I probably could belt all the words to "I See the Light") :p
You can also belt all the words to Do you want to build a snowman..

Reactions: ateubs429
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom