Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ilkerbngl

May 1, 2018

turns out this update isn't the end of eggwars and doesnt drastically change the game in any way. Almost like everyone was overreacting!

EDIT: Since recording apparently they've added axes now which is great! But they plan to remove wood?! Heh?!

Subscribe to my channel if you like cubecraft videos btw
[/ALINTI]

The old version of the game was very good. Please don't make this game like bedwars. We love this game like this.

ilkerbngl

May 1, 2018
The old version of the game was very good. Please don't make this game like bedwars. We love this game like this.

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
First of all, This mic is just so nice what is the name of it?

So.. The update. It's not a big deal for me. People are overacting in my opinion, They are talking about the ''emerald generator'' Well I guess 10% of the people use it. So that's not a problem :) The update is just perfect for me, Not a lot of changes only the ''Beta'' game mode is the normal egg wars for now. Well, I like it! The wood is so nice to use that's a good change for protecting the egg and just build with it.
Keep up the good work! :P

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I do play java but i don't like 1.9+ pvp and also ping makes pvp unplayable at times on java. I do love java tho and when the ping gods smile down on me i have some great games. Its just pvp is more consistent on bedrock which is much better for making videos. If i get some good recordings i will do java every now and then tho :)

If you don't like 1.9+ pvp in java then run minecraft 1.7-1.8 version and you will join 1.8 pvp combat servers.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom