Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello! Sooo in cubecraft there is a 1.8 version and a 1.12 version. The 1.8 version in cubecraft is dying and i just dont think there is a point of having it anymore. Yes if u do remove 1.8 you will lose some players but the only minigames on 1.8 are egg wars and skywars. Today I looked at how many 1.8 lobbies on egg wars there are and how many lobbies there were on 1.12!
On 1.12 there were 16 lobbies and on 1.8 there were only 4 lobbies. Its also no fun playing 1.8 because its impossible to get in a full game because games never fill up! This is just a suggestion. Does anyone agree or disagree? Tell me guys why!

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not play 1.8. However, I do believe that some people will like to keep playing eggwars 1.8
However, IF Cubecraft needs to keep updating than im not opposed for them going all 1.9 pvp.
+1 for 1.12

Reactions: Ducky

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Some people like 1.8 PvP and if they remove that, CubeCraft will lose players (@Diogo ) what you have said. And there are maybe not many lobbies on 1.8, but that's normal because CubeCraft is more like a 1.9 pvp server. So it's quite normal that 1.9-1.12 CubeCraft has more players. That's why I don't support this suggestion.

A

A pigeon

Remove 1.8 . It's a dying thing and Hypixel and so many other servers do 1.8 better than cube.

Please remove 1.8

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I don't really see why we should remove it. 1.8 can be a bit dead that's true, but it has it's own community who really likes it. I personally prefer to play in 1.8 because the games are more challenging for me.

A

A pigeon

I don't really see why we should remove it. 1.8 can be a bit dead that's true, but it has it's own community who really likes it. I personally prefer to play in 1.8 because the games are more challenging for me.
I've seen you pvp on 1.9z

True , but 1.12 players should get the full experience of 1.12 . We shoukd have exclusive 1.12 maps honestly. We should nt be help back by people whi wish to play in tye past.

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
Hello! Sooo in cubecraft there is a 1.8 version and a 1.12 version. The 1.8 version in cubecraft is dying and i just dont think there is a point of having it anymore. Yes if u do remove 1.8 you will lose some players but the only minigames on 1.8 are egg wars and skywars. Today I looked at how many 1.8 lobbies on egg wars there are and how many lobbies there were on 1.12!
On 1.12 there were 16 lobbies and on 1.8 there were only 4 lobbies. Its also no fun playing 1.8 because its impossible to get in a full game because games never fill up! This is just a suggestion. Does anyone agree or disagree? Tell me guys why!

I don't think they should remove it, I still like 1.8 pvp more then 1.9.

Even while 1.8 is getting old now, I feel like it's more skill based and has an awesome community ( excluding very toxic players ).

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Step 1 - Put 1.8 games in the 1.9 server
Step 2 - Remove 1.8 after a while
Step 3 - Players might give 1.9 a go. If you just leave it as it is, people will gradually become sick of the hackers and will find another server anyways, so may as well render people's 1.8 clients useless for a while by moving the games to the 1.9 server.

Either way, the 1.8 community are going to leave. The best way to minimise this damage is to move 1.8 games to the main server, and remove them over time. The 1.8 community will hopefully feel inclined to try the other games, since they'll be able to actually join them in 1.9.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
We should honestly update the main 1.9 server to 1.12 and keep the 1.8 support.
That way the server will have only 2 versions. 1.8 and 1.12 much better than 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12/1.12.1 etc. We get new features for our games and more mechanics while the people in 1.8 could get to keep their classic games.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom