Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
My suggestion is have certain posts locked after a certain amount of time

Why?

The thread eventually becomes obsolete and outdated, and eventually someone posts on it returning it to the top of the list which does not need to happen, this is even more irritating if it regards a game no longer here, or the post on the thread is pointless, locking it prevents it from coming back

What does this apply to?

This affects "news" and "other updates"

Like i said certain threads do not need reviving such as old update threads, game release threads from months ago (freebuild an example) or even some of the very first threads in that section (years old)

Last edited:

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I like your thinking, but there would be numerous problems with that statement. What about competitions? After 3 mounts of the first posting, they get locked? What if they are still going? Also, updates and feedback. Just because someone might of not given feedback in a couple of weeks, shouldn't mean that there won't be any in the near future. People should know about Necro-Posting if they have read the rules. It doesn't happen that often, and when it does, the person doing it gets punished accordingly.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My suggestion is have certain posts locked after a certain amount of time

Why?

The thread eventually becomes obsolete and outdated, and eventually someone posts on it returning it to the top of the list which does not need to happen, this is even more irritating if it regards a game no longer here, or the post on the thread is pointless, locking it prevents it from coming back

What does this apply to?

This affects "news" and "other updates"

Like i said certain threads do not need reviving such as old update threads, game release threads from months ago (freebuild an example) or even some of the very first threads in that section (years old)
I like your idea!
(BTW it's annoying not irritating)

Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
Top Bottom