Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Hello,

The new forums is very nice and all but I personally prefer the old one. So my suggestion is to be able to switch between both the old and new forums layout. Kind of like how Reddit does it. So you could switch forums in the settings or use this subdomain maybe: old.cubecraft.net.

Riyrus

Jul 2, 2020
As Zed said above, I feel that it'll be a challenge to implement the new forums style again, and it would cause developers to lose precious time on other features that they are working on.

-1 for me

Reactions: StonePlus

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
Hello,

The new forums is very nice and all but I personally prefer the old one. So my suggestion is to be able to switch between both the old and new forums layout. Kind of like how Reddit does it. So you could switch forums in the settings or use this subdomain maybe: old.cubecraft.net.
I prefer this one, but a black background

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
The backend has changed so much that we'd have to recreate the old forums styles from scratch.

Although we understand the nostalgia of the old forums it's best for our developers to focus on new features and for CubeCraft to look forwards rather than backwards :)
i actually liked the old forums much more functionality wise, the new ones are more messy and less community based imo. It seems like the focus switched from the amazing community we have here to more of a information / announcements channel. (we can see this with the decreased activity in channels like CCG Memes)

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
The backend has changed so much that we'd have to recreate the old forums styles from scratch.

Although we understand the nostalgia of the old forums it's best for our developers to focus on new features and for CubeCraft to look forwards rather than backwards :)
As Zed said above, I feel that it'll be a challenge to implement the new forums style again, and it would cause developers to lose precious time on other features that they are working on.

-1 for me

In that case, that's fine. Focus on this. I just thought that it would be possible because you guys were able to have both the old forums and the new one when it was in beta (beta.cubecraft.net)

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
In that case, that's fine. Focus on this. I just thought that it would be possible because you guys were able to have both the old forums and the new one when it was in beta (beta.cubecraft.net)
I'm pretty sure the beta and regular (old) forums were separated.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom