Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Hi, I was just wondering what words exactly are classified as swearing. I obviously understand the basic swear words aren't allowed, but I have been warned before for saying crap, which I wasn't aware was a swear word. I just want to make sure I say a word that isn't allowed on accident and get muted for it. Thanks!

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
If someone says a word that is broke up, maybe a space in-between or a dot, that means that they have done that to stop the no swear plugin (don't really know what its called) from stopping them from swearing, if you try to say the other word for poop, the server wont let you, so i know if its bad or not if they put a dot or a space In-between, or spell it differently, but words like dang are allowed, if you get confused by this start a conversation with me and i will answer any questions you may have.

Regards,
Orange

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Ok, thank you! This helped!

If someone says a word that is broke up, maybe a space in-between or a dot, that means that they have done that to stop the no swear plugin (don't really know what its called) from stopping them from swearing, if you try to say the other word for poop, the server wont let you, so i know if its bad or not if they put a dot or a space In-between, or spell it differently, but words like dang are allowed, if you get confused by this start a conversation with me and i will answer any questions you may have.

Regards,
Orange

Reactions: OrangeGE

john

Nov 24, 2013

Regards,
Orange

This was really helpful.

Yeah, what he said. Although, even still most words that your mom would not like you saying are words you would not say in game.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
basically anything can be taken offensive. for instance if u wanna say "F U" try saying "I dont like you" cause even thats not the perfect example, its the small things that count ;) but in the end, if its something not nice to say, don't say it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom